Here i am blogging becos I cant sleep, not because i slp too much.. It's because of the black coffee i drank in the morning to keep myself awake for the exam.. And when i drink coffee, i can forget about sleeping.. But... I know i didnt have a choice.. I slept at 3plus in the morning (Last night) partly becos i was revising and mugging for the exam and another reason was because of the bad headache and upset stomach..
Woke up at 7pm, intending to continue studying but my head and stomach was killing me.. My routine was kinda messed up and i almost forgot my paper is at 2pm.. Of cos i make it in time but i wore the wrong set of clothes and i didnt even brush my hair and left my house hurriedly..
God bless that the paper was quite manageable.. And i should celebrate the joy because that's my last paper and im having hols now.. hmm.. but i wasnt on cloud nine, dunnoe why..
Now im searching high and low for a job.. Found a few on friendster and one called me immediately.. Its selling mineral water near raffles.. hahas.. But the working hrs is 7hrs daily and i can choose shifts or choose to work indoor or outdoorm And the pay is at least 1.1k AND its 5day work shift.. that's cool hars.. lols.. He said there's a lot of incentives too but didnt mention it.. More informations will only be told when i go for the interview.
I need to grab some slp because going to have pinic and fun with the gals tml.. Cheers.. Help! I cant sleep.. ♥ a butterfly landed @
12:00:00 AM