<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Monday, November 20, 2006

Been really busy with assignments and events..
And they are more to come..
Like my childcare concert, ushering duties for Red Camp,
ushering for parent seminars, assignments, tests and lots of
outings and blah blah blahs..
Im physically and mentally drained...
So exhausted at the end of the day...
I need the sun!! I want to go in-line skating
and swimming!!!

Last Sat, the sport seminar was a success..
Thou "rolling" doesnt appeals to the children
at this batch..
Anyway, it was nice and fun..
And Geraldine our lecturer is going to haf
a musical concert
and she wants to include us in again
when it has been confirm..
And i Love the idea...
Imagine Jacob being the "tree"
HAHA..
Oh yars, not forgetting the Jace,
who keep following where the media are
to be in the limelight..
And Jace it is obvious ok! lols

Today, attachment was fine..
I enjoy today cos i didnt have to conduct lessons..
But it is bad because i was supposed to conduct last week
but the teacher postponed to this week and now she
postponed to next week again..
I cant blame her cos she really have a lot of things
to prepare and rehearse for the concert and
its this friday..
And so... I'll prob suffer becos im 2lessons lacking behind..
Next week i had to conduct 2language lesson
and 1 science lesson..
I dunnoe how im going to cope
and worst, 1 of the lang lesson will be assessed and graded
by the teacher!!
Poor me..
After school went to BOdy shop..
Yeah.. spent 40bucks over there..
When the money was supposed to be saved up..
But Body shop always makes me feel that
everything i bought is worthwhile..
Really..
Like few weeks ago, i spent $100+ worth
of products over there
but i only paid for close to $70
And today, i spent on $80+ worth of products
and i only paid $40...
Amazing right! ahahas..
Lastly
guys, support Body shop!
That's abt it



a butterfly landed @ 7:10:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA