<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Thursday, November 09, 2006

First of all..
I passed my test!! hahas..
Unexpectedly, really..
Luck is really on my side becos i got test route 6,
which my mr nice instructor had been drilling me becos
i didnt do the slope part well..
But apart frm that,
I was having a headache and flutter in my stomach
cos i "ate a butterfly" n
i had to drive past the place that i met with that accident.. And
I made lots of stupid mistakes which usually i wun,
like:
  1. Didnt on the engine, only switch on the power.. (the tester asked me to switch on, and i still said its on when it wasnt..) Anyway, when i realised its not on, he laughed, but didnt penalised..
  2. Emergency brake- forgot to pull handbrake, didnt penalised
  3. Direction-change (i always do this obstacle perfectly) but today i though i mount kerb(failed on the spot) but he only marked as strike kerb(10pts)
  4. Failed to avoid road hazards. But didnt mark me down..
  5. Failed to stop at stop-line. Supposed to fail on the spot but he didnt mark me down.. But actually is have, anyway its complicated..
  6. Failed to stay in lane that might result in accident. shld be fail on the spot but he didnt mark me down..
Actually, after striking the kerb, i thought i failed on the spot
because i saw him scribbling hard on the board..
And i was in no mood to concentrate le so
that explained the mistakes from 4. onwards..
I was really really lucky!!
He only penalised me for striking kerb-10pts
failed to stay in lane-6pts
n failed to apply appropriate gear-2pts
Lucky lucky me..
When he circled the "passed", i was at a loss for words..
I jus said "Thank you"
I almost burst out crying and laughing at the same time
after leaving the room..
hahas.. n when I had to pay for $56 for licence and photo,
I doesnt feel anything for it though cos i was numb frm the
happiness.. lols..
Cheers...


a butterfly landed @ 8:50:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA