<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Its bad, looking at the amount of stress
im facing lately after school reopened..
  1. Assignments
  2. Attachments
  3. Driving
  4. Others
Assignments are all piling up real fast
I can hardly breathe..
Before i knew it, tml will be week 4 already..

Im still mugging on the lesson plsns that i had to conduct
for the xiao pen you tml..
Its driving me crazy too
esp when there is a change of lecturer
and she dont make herself clear..
Its bad..

Driving test will be on thurs..
Jun liang's will be on Tues..
All the best to him..
I think i wun pass during this attempt
but who cares, jus focus..
If i failed then prob jus retake...
I want to pass, cos i've already had a
car for me to drive.

Anyway, i actually found out that i no longer like
to smile..
Maybe not as much as i used to..
And not as crazy as i used to be..
Is this meant to be muturity?

I think i know where im heading....
I'll have to work hard towards it..
Shld i sacrific?

a butterfly landed @ 3:30:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA