<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Friday, December 15, 2006

I think im so slagging..
Loads of assignments in hand
but i dun feel like touching them...
argghhh..
If i can, I'll prob hit the beach on monday
I need the sun!!
I'll prob burn the assignment under the sun..

Today was typically jus another day..
Also the last day of sch..
Was surfing net
until i came across
my fren's friendster profile..
n saw her photos..
my heart literally sank..
actually it was no big deal
and i predicted this day will come,
sooner or later..
Not realising it will be that fast..
Nothin much, just disappointed..
I thought we were frens..
fine..
Its over...
Im going to "delete" this memory
i had
and pretend nothing happen..
Im not goin to accept any explanation for it..

a butterfly landed @ 7:00:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA