<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Friday, March 02, 2007

Get Prepared
I am really here to rant..

I am dead beat..
but yet so glad

because its the last weekday
of the week..

I'm having a bad headache
because i was send to look after
that child that i suspected has ADHD

for the whole day, early morning to noon..

I've got scratches on my hands

because he resisted.
And Im having a headache because he

ran after another child who was on the
toy car.. I had to follow along in case
he falls and that child literally go in circles..
I can tell you i had no idea how many rounds that was,
its simply a lot.. Until i felt dizzy and feel like

vomiting..

I had a hard time running with him to,

he is quick and he expect a 20yrs old to be as
active as him..
man im almost 10times his age.. gosh..
but its not his fault, i understand..
His grandma said she lost 5kg looking
after him..

If only i can lose that much weight.. LOLS..
impossible I had been eating a lot too.
And today, was my first time sweating in a
air-con room with fans and furthermore
it was raining.. hahahahas.. good exercise..


Finally his grandma brought him home..

I relaxed a little by looking after the children
who was waiting for school bus..
All of the sudden i was kiss by someone twice..

i dunnoe who did that too.. lols..

Had lunch at 1plus..
Quick lunch hafta go back and

helped them to filing again..
Because friday is the day where
all the children will bring all the materials they had

make or all the work they had done for the week, back home..
And its a lot.. Imagine all the subjects has a thick wrkbk

(they have a lot of diff subj) plus
exercise books, and art pieces..
and their mattress cover, pillows and
etc
Imagine the weight of the child's bag..

And imagine the work of the teachers..
I had to file their work, put everything they had done
for them.. And even cut myself accidentally under my nails
and man, it bleed.. But i still have to continue.
And my whole back ache after that because of the

bending..

tired tired tired..
i think im falling sick
because i had been too busy

to even drink much water..
and its only the 1st week..

After work went to body shop
and grab some things..
I felt a little better after

pampering myself.. lols



This pic is a letter given by
one of the child from my k2
class i took previously during
attachment.

Actually it was given to me
shortly after i left the centre
and the mum of the child ask Isabelle to pass to
me when she sees me..

hahas.. sweet =)

Labels:


a butterfly landed @ 6:57:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA