<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Next monday,
I will be joing a body sculpting class..
lols.. My frens enrolled but couldnt make
it and asked me to go instead..
Lets just hope that the class is not
filled with aunties or even uncles..
lols

I was just surfing
for a "Beauty and the beast"
birthday cake..

But sad to say i cant find any..
No one ever had a cake like that?

Instead i came across a couple
posing in front of a
beauty and the beast wallpaper..
Out of curiousity, i check the page out..

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.a1networks.com/shawn/pictures/Beauty%2520%26%2520Beast.JPG&imgrefurl=http://www.a1networks.com/shawn/&amp;amp;amp;h=641&w=745&sz=63&hl=en&sig2=7xsaHAMY9QLdxS6sJ53f6A&start=19&amp;amp;amp;tbnid=pKonm0dj3zAYYM:&tbnh=121&tbnw=141&ei=q7r_RYKPAYKyhASUrLyJDw&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbeauty%2Band%2Bthe%2Bbeast%2Bbirthday%2Bcake%26gbv%3D2%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1B2DVFC_en___SG177%26sa%3DG

From there, i was linked to this
website..

http://www.a1networks.com/shawn/

This guy, shawn..
He was fighting for his life
after being diagnosed with
a rare form of leukemia..
I read the post, only to find out
that the last update was in 2005..

Im wondering, how is he now..


a butterfly landed @ 7:00:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA