Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Sun went to tutor these two
usual kids..
Before going, went to thefaceshop
to take a look, no intention to get anything..
but in the end still get a wash-off mask
that cost 20over bucks..
But not too bad..
I heard from their mummy
that their previous tutor didnt came anymore
but he was paid the fee in advance,
which is ard 100over dollars..
He was really a inresponsible tutor and teaches the
children to lie to their parents,
supposed to come, but didnt inform that he's not free
and supposed to tutor for 4hrs, he left 1 1/2hrs later
telling the kids to lie to the mum that he came for full hrs..
Furthermore, that 1hr he went down and disappeared and return for
just 20mins and left..
my aunt
decided to end his "service", and told him that after that
she didnt want to continue, in the end he ran off with the
remaining amount.
Everyone contact him,
but to no avail.
So i told them, i'll try my luck..
I called two of his hp, but he didnt
answer. So i send a sms over which is 4pages
long. I kindof scare him and said if he dont get
back to me soon, i'll report to the police since i
had 2 of his hp and house number, i bombarded
him with good english..
Yeah, i think i scare the wits out of him.
And he called me, around, 20-30 mins later..
With another phone..
He claimed that he is that guy's bro
and that his brother is in malaysia with his gf..
and what can he help me with..
but
I sms 2 of his phones no,
and you tell me he was in malaysia..
how could it be possible.
Nevertheless,
I repeat the details that had been told to me
and finally he said he'll pay back..
Actually im quite sure he is that guy itself..
Yet he is a poly student
-Singapore poly and going final yr.
Shame on him..
And he did not pay back..
I send him another sms to 3 of his phone no.
And 2 replies came back claiming that they are his
bro, 1 said will transfer by tml which is today, another
sms said he was really busy, transfer by fri..
Shit! So i said i'll contact his sch if i dont received today..
And i dont know whether he will really send over..
Bad guy..
On monday, nothing much happened..
I submitted the w/s that had been completed
and tues im given a new pile.. =((
Tues, that hateful tch boarded
the same bus with me..
And she kept indirectly praising herself..
She said something that blew my mind..
She said she thinks that i am not creative and
lao gu ban sia.. All because of the drawing thing..
She said all the art pieces on the wall are
all done by her.. I do agree some of it are nice..
but..
That afternoon,
the supervisor told me to re-design and decorate the walls
of the other areas..
If she's really so good then why others
had to ask me to do..
so hateful..
I just kept quiet and listen to her
praising herself all the way.
She said never mind, not nice, just
take a white paint and paint it over..
gosh.. -.-""
I really had the urge to alight
and wait for another bus but there's
only 1 bus and its takes 20-30mins to come..
worst on peak hrs..
I just bear with her..
Was god damn happy when i reach my stop,
happily said goodbye and said see ya tml..
urrgghh..
Anyway was told that results will be out today..
So i was anxiously waiting for the sms to come..
Normally i kept my phone in my bag,
but today kept it in my super tiny pocket..
And after 9am, i peaked and the sms was here..
i was taken aback....
Really really really shock and
unbelieveable..
ADVANCED SPEECH TRAINING 1 2.00 B+
CHILDDEVT 2.2 (PSY. OF THE EXCPT. CHILD) 3.50 AD
DEVELOPING PARENT INVOLVEMENT PROGS 3.50 A
EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION 3.00 B
FIELD PRACTICUM 2.2 3.00 B+
IT & APPLICATIONS 2 4.00 AD
S'PORE FAMILIES: POLICIES & PRACTICES 2.50 B+
SCIENCE FOR YOUNG CHILDREN 3.50 AD
and my gpa was 3.73..
hahas.. im on cloud nine..
A big big relief for SF, the killer paper..
And really happy for CD..
Hope the rest have good results too.. =)
I wanted to share my joy,
the person standing beside me was
that hateful tch.. lols..
pathetic..
She asked me what happened?
So i told her..
She said, "Im happy for you"
She blabbered a lot of nonsence
!@#$&*&^%$#
lols..
I was too happy to hear and rmb
that..
The only thing i rmb was,
she asked me whether im furthering my studies,
i said maybe..
She was agitated and said you shld,
I forgot how she phrase but she meant
something like that
I was sad when you guys came to work
here. You shld further your study and do
something better.. This line not suitable for you.
On the surface she means well,
but the underlying meaning was
Dont snatch my rice bowl..
Now i know..
Anyway today i received my pay,
a pathetic 120bucks..
Could'nt figure it out how they
calculate my pay..
nvm..
At least i have a 120bucks to
spend.. grins..
Today, i started painting the walls..
Total disaster.. I blog abt it tml..
♥ a butterfly landed @
7:02:00 PM
Back
i>