<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

First day of sch,
yesterday.. Pretty ok
The fact that i only have 2 1/2 modules is
a good thing
butt.. the modules are really
challenging..

ACTION RESEARCH!
PLANNING CURRICULUM!
ATTACHMENT getting tougher!

Crazy..

Had macdonald for lunch
was craving for their macnuggets and
fries..
To my delight, kap mac-outlet have
milkshake.. brighten up my day.. =))

Anyway had been thinking of the kids..
Yesterday the supervisor called me
and said it was manageable having
2tchs and 10chn..
cos tchs took mc-s

I was like really, are you sure..
But was glad..
Today i returned back and I gave all
my beloved chn a great big hug.. lols

And today due to the tch on mc-s
I had to conduct lesson for them again..
i thought i could slack..
But it was chaos..
The chn are not listening anymore..

Then suddenly thought of what the gals said,
attachment theories..
Its really
ehs. half true..
they still cling to me
but they dont really listen..
Had a real hard time putting
them to bed...
usually a easy 25mins, i can put all 5chn to slp
Today!!
AFter an 1hr, they are still running about..
I was pretty frustrated,
but kept my cool..
I had a real short and late lunch..
I am tired!!

Tml having sch... =(



a butterfly landed @ 6:20:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA