I just had lots of random thoughts going through my mind now, prob the reason you guys said i looked troubled. Nothing much, no worries, i just need to sort them out..
Even though i had woke up real early today to pack my stuffs, I still forgot to bring some things esp. von's flowers.
Am i really getting old? lols okk.. pretend i nv ask.. Sch's only 2 hrs pretty ok.. Only the part that my lecturer call me by my full name during a grp dicussion.. Gave me a shock.. Her instruction was unclear, Only to tell me to get my transcript from Sara.. What's transcript? Nobody in the grp knew so, they were trying to scare me with all sorts of predicaments, but none got it right..
There were actually changes to my results.. And they wanted my old transcipt to exchange for a amended copy.. But i cant collect it, due to the "last min" notice and that makes me feel uneasy.. I have a bad feeling that they are prob going to pull my results down. mere guesses, wil know on monday..
We embark on the journey to Jurong after class and ate at LJS at JP. Saw some nice butterfly accessories at Ice lemon tee.. They changed their concept and the prices are really exaggerating..
We werent in the mood to shop cos mahjong mahjong.. hahas.. so we headed to von's house.. At least i know my winning streak is back.. I wouldnt want qy to sit opp me.. Her "sha qi" is too strong for me.. lols..
When its time to go, the gals left me behind and took the lift down.. I knew that Jace would me up to mischief, hiding in a corner trying to scare my wits out.. But i outwit her, i came out of *somewhere* else, walk passed them and laugh loudly at them.. Jace was so embarrassed.. lols
Like what they said, i should have actually taken a picture of these 3bendans, waiting eagerly for me.. hahas..
Suddenly have a strong urge to play Badminton after meeting some old badminton mates on the way back.. Its been almost 2-2 1/2 yrs since i last touch my racket. I have no chance to even use/test my new racket.. But Soon i can.. =)) ♥ a butterfly landed @
1:31:00 AM