Initially thought that during this coming 2 weeks break, i can make a trip down to taiwan.. And i can Shop shop shop.. Buy a whole truck of good-buys back.. And to look for more beauty-and-the-beast collectables..
But.. Dad was really relunctant to let me go on the trip cos the airfare and accomodation adds up to almost a 1000bucks I prob need a 1.5-2k to survive there.. And he suggest i go to Japan instead..
Initially was really upset cos i didnt ask a single cent frm him and i had already save for this wonderful trip since dont know when..
i ponder about it a few nights ago and i understand what my Dad means.. Imagine the 1.5k i had, i can shop really much more locally and save on the airfare.. And prob still have a great amount left..
But i still, really really wanna go.. Maybe December.. I saved saved saved..
Thurs, at centre was pretty alright I manage better with more help.. And i treasure my little ones more..
After lunch break, was doing filing for my class, gosh, they really rely on me to do everything.. What if i make a decision not to go back anymore.. Prob be crazy for them.. But currently i wouldnt bear to leave the dokies..
But some of the teachers told me that it was really chaotic when i wasnt ard, rmb they had shortage of tch when i was ard so its worst when im away and the supervisor still told me it was manageable..
Fri, they went on a field trip to farmart i suggested going there but couldnt make it due to sch in the morning..
Wanted to go.. Sad.. But i've got better plans.. lols mahjong at von's house.. And i finally got to eat Claypot rice!! I've been craving for it since dont know when.. But on losing streak.. I just couldnt concentrate.. And the gals bullied me, dont let me "pin hu"..