<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Thursday, May 17, 2007

I shouldnt be blogging over here
and shld be searching for documents on
Montessori Approach..

hahas..
I just couldnt resist -tap tap tapping- over here..

For the past few days was alright..
And a BIG THANKS to the ppl for the
well-wishes, surprises and presents.. =)
Love you guys

ok back to topic.
I had to prepare for a short presentation
or some call it speech, for the high-end parents..
parents parents..... =(

Yeah, thanks for the opportunity and short notice!
Now i had to rush it and do a good job for them
and at the same time juggled the assignments that is
like dued in less than 2 weeks..

Blamed it on myself,
I enjoyed my time with friends
and do loads of stuffs for the centre cos
i thought i had lots of time
this semester round...


Today received the letter of the centre
that I'm posted to, for this yr's attachment..
I was like ......... when i received the notice.
I was posted to nowhere but the same working centre.
Yesh, i know that its my supervisor who had
requested for me to be posted back to the same centre.

Not that i dont like this centre, i loved them, the chn,
the location, the shopping centres, the lift,
tchs (minus some tchs..)
But i'm prob going to suffer much or lots
under the criteria and expectations
for the module and assessments largely
till to the environment.
And if there arent enough tchs ard,
im prob going to do my job instead of my attachment..

Ok i know she likes me, ok i like her too.. hahas..
Yesh, i shld stop whining and think of solutions..

And my horoscope was so accurate today,
it says:

The Bottom Line

Be cautious today -- your emotions are

going to be swinging back and forth.

In Detail

Cautious behavior may force you to go slower

than you really want to right now,

but caution is the wisest course today.

Your moods may start swinging

back and forth like a pendulum --

and if you react in an overly emotional way,

you could make a move that you later regret.

Try to ride out all of these feelings without

pushing back too hard or trying to fix them --

after all, they are only emotions,

and there is nothing wrong with them.

Just don't take on anything new.

Dont you find it freaking true.. lols
I think i was too overwhelmed with my
attachment centre that i forgot to ask the gals..
Hope they're satisfied..

okk research research..
I had to leave a deep impact on the parents
and put their mind at ease..
Nothing shld go wrong..



I changed my background and some editing
here and there..
My Supervisor and principal said well-done
and ask me to do another one for the tchs..
...Dots...

Working tml, O.T. on fri and sat..
argh! Dont need to find me, Im very busy..

And to Cool Bi,
Hope ya like the cutie present..
Happy Birthday! =)


a butterfly landed @ 12:34:00 AM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA