<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The people you're with today will be
very susceptible to your suggestions -- so use this
power to keep everyone motivated and happy!
You'll be able to show everyone how much
fun hard work is, and they will follow cheerfully along.
No task will be boring or tedious with you leading the team!
Your attitude is contagious -- everyone will be echoing
your can-do attitude before lunchtime rolls around.

Lols.. Gals, Did I, or Did I Not?

Tml Im off form work,
my supervisor was so sad..

Furthermore, this coming sat is
the upper preschool level having
parent teacher meeting.. She needs me to
help her up for tons of preparation..

But Thurs and Fri is for assignments..
Im lagging right behind cos of work..
*Pull up my socks*

Jia you ladies~

I'll be online later in the night..
So see ya peeps ard...

a butterfly landed @ 5:50:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA