Woke up with half of my body aching badly, the side on my right. Frm my neck to the ankle.. ToNight need to apply yoko-yoko or else i'll have no strength to carry the kiddos. Lesson learnt, always do warm-up!! lols
During break~
We didnt have mahjong sets, we didnt have uno cards... And so I D.I.Y. lols Jace, making calls to lurvy doctors .. See she's smiling so sweet.. Rina was helping me, and the rest... aaa.. Jace still calling... Qy busy eating twisties, *stare HL reading... Still smiling... Von was busy taking all these pics
and D.I.Y completed! Von said:"Dry-swim" nahs, not mahjong... Its HEART ATTACK!! All the gals were damn high and it was really fun!!! =)
Didnt went Qw aftall, cos Went with jace to Orchard to claim something from BodyShop. Maybe next wed.. But turn out they dont have stocks left.
Shld have leave the place right away but the temptations were there.. hahas.. and so we entered the boutique and I always had to buy something if i entered...
Its really bad...
Got a Eye makeup remover and Blackcurrant mask.. Im always happy with the purchases. =) lols
n Thanks Jace for the body butter.. Was really tired cos i slp late last night.. But thanks for making my day pleasant!
Alright off to do my research journals and my testimonials... Busy!