<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Monday, June 25, 2007

arrgh, been cursed with this dreadful headache
which is killing me..

Yesterday went out with my family.
Its since like decades ago when
we go out together..
We head down to Tampiness again
cos Dad wants to show Bro de
Car sound systems at Courts.

We went to Gaint first to get
some groceries done.
hahas, although we didnt get tubs and tubs
of ice-cream, the amount spent
was still over a hundreds..
You see, we always buy Ice cream
cos My dad, My bro and ME are
ICE-CREAM freaks..
lols..
Going to hypermarket with family
always equals to = Junk food.
Going to hypermarket on my own
always equals to = Healthy snacks.
Dont ask me why, cos i dont know either.

Since the food court was damn crowded.
We just got some buns and fried stuffs
for lunch.
The fried and ultra huge looking wanton..
Taste the best, its so NICE!
I really mean it.

Then went over to courts.
i figured out psp again..
Playing with some counterstrike
looking game. LOLs..
No details on that..
The last time round, i was playing with
sims..
And i also figure out
ipod video..
Ehs.. Its wasnt as big as i thought the screen was..
Honestly, I had only seen it from a distance but
have not physically touch and figure it out.
BUT ipod video also supports games.

Then this stupid Mascot, In doggie outfit.
Stand just beside me.
I was totally oblivious to my surroundings
when im totally into something.
I was trying to hit the ball, a game in the ipod.
Turn around and got a shock of my life
when i saw such a huge thing right beside me.
so close like
Its just like a stone throw sneeze away.
And his escot was laughing out loudly at my dismay..

lols I just stared at the stupid dog and
continued with my game.. lols.
I think he must have felt stupid
standing with this stupid gal figuring out the stupid game
and so he left, i didnt even know when he did.
lols

Today was one of my cutie toddler's Birthday.
had the previlege to join back the toddler class.
This was my first time tasting how
a strawberry shortcake should taste like..
I had been wanting to try it ever since i knew the
existence of it..
aww.. Its sooooo nice! Esp if you like fruits.
So much nicer than Ice cream cake..
=))

Alright..
Until yesterday, it was such a pleasant day..
I can shop and go out with frens and family.
Only today, then i felt this sense of urgency.
Cause i will be assessed by my field supervisor
in two weeks time. 11July.
My another attachment partner had arranged it.
I started to panick..
Ggoshh.. I really need to rush out a decent lesson plan
and decent learning corners asap.
But there's so much prob in sch..

Alrigghht, headache bugging me..
I'll end it here.
I prob wun be blogging till some time later..
sEe ya n take care...

a butterfly landed @ 7:19:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA