<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Monday, June 04, 2007

hahas..
Whatever we are doing,
all of us being together was
hell lots of fun..

fun Fun FUN

hahas.. I wonder does any peeps
do assignments like we do..

Some pics:

Our dear misso*
(i made this up so nobody will
know who's that person)
*resume
has finallyyy....................


change....


her.....



WALLPAPER!

Congrats!!
But go get a cuter version ok!


Look at Jace..
lols..
One word: "Wordless"
maybe another one:
"Un-describeable"
gee..

Ok.. 5 of us down at MS
having fun..
the 3:2 thingy..
okk, only US will know..

Gees
GeeS
GEEs
Happy Day!
Off to shop after that! =)

Ok.. I dont know when will we meet again..
Prob some time later
for attachment
starts tml for all of you
except me *roll eyes

Im going to miss you guys
really really!!
7weeks+2weeks hols = almost 2 mths..
sobs

Take gd care..
n best of luck!
After attachment lets resume
our TT's life..

hugs* =)
I miss my little ones very much too!

gdnighttotheworldandyou!

-Dodreamscometrue?IfnotIwillliketostaythereforeverwithyou-

a butterfly landed @ 1:05:00 AM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA