I proudly announced, I went "backpack travelling" just a few few hours ago..
lols.. I combed Beach road from golden mile complex, to what babaxxxx st, Muscat street then finally to Arab street, Golden landmark, Baghdad st, Bugis, tekka mall, almost stepped foot on Little India and Mustafa, but due to time constraint cos meeting Jace.. n finally Bras Basah Complex
lols.. Rubbish lars.. I know.. But i trek these street on my own to hunt for the things i need.
After make-up lesson, and the allowance of 50bucks to get materials.. Nice, they gave 50bucks instead of 30bucks. But the long string attached. I just felt i went back to the days when i was a treasurer.. hoo.. But still 50bucks is still little to me. =(
I part ways with Jace at beauty world, embark on a long journey (47 BUS-STOPS) to Golden mile to get that something. Damn, the bus turn here and there, everywhere, that makes me sick to the stomach. I felt so nausea, prob didnt ate any meals.
I brave the storm (exaggerating, light rain only) to reach the complex and then i couldnt find the shop.. Im not sure its the wrong complex or the shop has closed down or it is closed today or maybe it is opened at a later hour..
N im surrounded by all those weird ah pek.. Who looked at me like Im a lost sheep circulating the complex.. N I can loudly exclaim that I am the youngest peep standing in the mall.
lols.. Im surprised that this little rundown complex has cinema.. BUT they are all R(A)* movies!! arrghh..
I left as quickly as I can.. Want to head to Arab street. Qy said it was just a 5mins walk. So i tried to find it.. I turn here and there, there's why all the "ah-long-gu-gu" street names (quote frm him..) lols.. There were alot of garment/cloth shops with Malay sari and etc. I walk by a few AND i saw beautiful, angelic gowns.. SOOO beautiful!!
I think they are meant to be wedding gowns.. *Day-dreaming* lols.. Walk and walk and walk.. And finally found the sign "Arab St" If i have not turn here and there, it was really just an approximately 5-10mins walk. Then decided i shld go to Mustafar to buy the glass cups. So i walk from Arab st to Bugis, from there, head to little india. halfway there, i had a feeling that Jace shld be arriving soon. I was like a stone throw away from my destination then i headed back to Bugis..
I saw grey skinny jeans. I had the temptation to buy but i wasnt in a shopping mood for clothes. But i will definitely get it soon, i thought..
Then Jace called to say she has reached Bugis. My intuition is so accurate hars.. We actually intend to get finger food. But Jace didnt walk to the basement, she went to level 1. I actually wanted to tell her that there's no food stores here but i actually, really forgotten about it. We were in a middle of some conversation. Until we saw this cardigan at "No-business", I dragged her in and we end up buying closed to 50bucks each. Its so nice and inresistable. hiaks.. We bought finger food, ToriQ and went to bras basah..
I got my RAINBOWcoloured pencils. I lost the previous one. Im so happy! lols.. Jace excitedly bought 1 and i bought 2. 1 to place in my learning centre, for the children to explore. =)
We went to Artfriend then popular. Jace and I got tempted to buy a laminator. REALLY TEMPTED.. If Jace hasnt said that We shouldnt be impulsive. I will have just bought it cause it less than 100bucks and we used it all the time..
Then Jace went to tec-man, i followed suit. And i saw the Precious Moment bible again.. And i really really liked it, Im so sure of it, everytime i looked at it.. lols esp with the colours-ful index.. I really want it. No implication into christianaity, Im just curious.. Anybody wanna buy for me, I promise I'll read it..
Anyway i thought i lost my post-it, which was pasted on my wallet. On it was the things i needed to buy.. But after stepping out of tec-man, i saw it lying down on the floor aimlessly hahas oh poor post-it, Im glad nobody stepped on you.
After that, we went to jace previous company cause she wanted to get the magazines and i was curious about her office too. Ok.. It was LOL with the boss cos he looks like xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.. lols.. honestly i tried to look brave and confident cause Jace told me, that his boss can play mindgame.. Small office though, nothing much.
We parted ways and gave each other a hug. It will be another 2 weeks or more, i guess, to get to see each other again.. ehs, hope that day, we can go and drink coffee.. tai tai life! and thanks gal, for coming down to accompany me. Really, Deeply and greatly, appreciated that. =)
Another spending day.. I had already spend SO much in just 3 days. I looked at my bank a/c and stunned there for awhile. lols.. Its ok another paycheck coming soon. Although its peanuts.
If Bro is free tomorrow, dragged him down to SimLim.. Hiaks. It might be cheaper to get a laminator over there. And then to Ikea for the glass materials.
Honestly, i really wanna go backpack travelling, not in Singapore but to different countries. Im sure i can survive, cause I have that thing that some of u dont have. I have a sense of direction! lols!!