Saturday, June 02, 2007
~Edited~
Yesterday was a day off
from assignments..
Its was a shopping day,
a hangout day..
Though really sad, the gals nv came
But nevertheless, it was crapful and
fruitful..
I forgot i was a sick man
and went to eat all sort of
unhealthy food..
Mac + Seaweed fries..
Someone shaking
the fries like nobody's business..
here, there, everywhere
(Most of you shld know who.. lols)
Watch movie
and half of the time
I couldnt understand the movie,
my brain seems to be switch off..
Staring at the screen aimlessly..
But it was still a good movie..
Then went body shop and
then head back to the Book Fair..
Evening hrs are really crowded..
Prob because of the Book fair, IT fair,
bridal fair and etc..
Jace wasnt in the mood shopping for
clothes, she was interested in books..
Poor ah ne aimlessly walk with us,
until he was really bored, and he left..
I've got a book for myself and another
one for mummy..
Jace was lucky, there were quite some good
stuffs for her practiculum theme
over there, from charts to books..
Then saw the Epi fair,
they've got promotion for Apple products,
I was so tempting to get the ipodvideo..
argghh.. get it or not, it will only be ard for
another 1 or 2 days..
After that head home, bathe, had dinner
and slp..
Wasnt feeling too well..
That's all, Off to do assignments..
Oh
If you guys come across books or charts
or anything meant for children
that is related to Water, informed me ya..
Thanks! =)
Take a peep into their life...
I declined to gif further comments..

Caught! acting decent..
lols
(Poor XX mus be upset.. lols)
ok meeting the gals tml..
See ya MS!
I want to go shopping~
cos my pay is coming in on monday..
hohoho..
New Skirts!!
New Tops!!
Ok I am such a shopaholics~
Alright
Get well soon!
He will msg me
Everytime when im sick
though he's not aware..
leave me alone..
♥ a butterfly landed @
12:39:00 PM
Back
i>