<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Yesterday was out to do assignment
with the gals. But only Jace and I was there.
Honestly, pretty disappointing.
Dont wish to elaborate further.
At the very least, i had Mac milkshake
and laughters!!
=)
(Jace went for "shopping" lesson
+ banana,papaya
hahas.. something between us..)

After completion of assignment,
we went for a walk before meeting the gals
at far east.
Yups, finally after some time, we
got to meet up.
Jace and me was so into formal wear,
ehs, semi-formal kind..

von and na was like -.-"
lols..
I spent quite a lot at Sixty
cause their wear fits me so
perfectly. So i just grabbed some
tops to make the spending a $100,
to qualify for a membership.

I search high and low
but still couldnt find a
decent, plain white button blouse.

Even today, yesh, i went shopping
after work.. I was actually eyeing that
blouse from pepperplus, last week. SO
i went in and try a few blouses + that
button shirt.
It wasnt really, very nice. It was quite loose
and long even it the smallest size. But
i desperately need one so close an eye.

But there was no new stock for it.
And the one i tried, has some obvious
make-up stains. I wasnt confident of washing it
off even the salesperson was confident that it will comes off.

Ok, I know i need it but to pay 30bucks for a blouse thats
dirty and not perfect fit is not a wise choice.
I abandon the blouse and bought the other blouses
instead.

Ok i still want to shop.
Supposedly can shop after tml
make-up lesson..
But na and von pian wo de gan qing..
hmpts..
I think i'll just go shop for materials
and ideas for my lessons and learning corners.

Anyway another teacher, the pretty tch is leaving the centre.
Cause she was poach by another centre.. lols..
Eltonhouse!! Good offers i think..
Will be having a BBQ next week..
Pretty disheartening...

Somebody revive her/his blog!
Welcome back.. lOls..

Dinner~

a butterfly landed @ 7:36:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA