<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Friday, July 06, 2007

Attachment is driving me crazy.
Seems like Im being push into a corner.
I am sooo tired, hahas I am like a walking
zombie.

There's so much prob at the centre.
N due to the lack of slp, i nearly fainted.
My vision was blur and my head was spinning.
+the super hot weather..
To add things worst, we were standing under
the hot sun practicing for the sports day events.
Luckily there was a thing called "Schoolbus"
that sends me home.

N I felt so emo and frustrated.
Sorry guys for being so "dao".
N at times didnt reply you guys
via calls, messages and etc.

Really Sorry!

I'll be more free after my assessment i guess.
Ohh wait, what assignments do we have to submit
after attachment? lols..
And..........
Assessment is drawing nearer and nearer.

And because of the lessons we had to conduct+learning corners,
i had already spent approximately $150bucks, excluding
the expenses brought this week.

Anyway saw this http://u.mediacorptv.com/hey/
The School Belle and Hunks.
Gals, Let's go sabo our dear Ms Sow.
I think she will be star queen.
She loves to be in the limelight. lols.
=X

update again..
www.agloco.com/r/BBDD8497

a butterfly landed @ 7:28:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA