<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Saturday, July 07, 2007

hahas..
I know i shouldnt be blogging over here..
But Im soo delighted to share this news.

In the morning have to go back to the centre
to do the stuffs that i didnt have time to do.
My supervisor was so nice, find all the stuffs i need,
offer to buy food for me, though i didnt feel like eating
and told me this fantastic news..

hahas.. I was like almost in tears when i hear it.
There was this little cutie pie in the toddlers' class.
I think i have share it with some of you, her name
is call Anna. The ang moh baby..
She was transfer out 2months ago cause her mum had
moved to NTU hostel to stay.
She was a psychologist in our field.
And i was really really sad. Besides she is parting with
her two buddies
who was staying at the same condo then.

The supervisor was saying that they could not
find a suitable CC for her.
And she was always calling my name even though
it has been two months.. hahas..
And they are going to send her back!!
For full-day session..
It brought joy to my day. =)
I cant help thinking of seeing her on Monday
and how her buddies will react. =))

=) running off!

a butterfly landed @ 6:33:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA