<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Monday, August 13, 2007

Was assigned a few new tasks for the centre.
They are really good at tapping on their resources.
I'm not going to disclose what it is
only if i am able to complete the task successfully.


Beside this, I had been assigned to
fetch chn to sch
daily for at least a month.
The good thing is, it kept be busy and busy

and most of the time i can just dozed off

when lying on the bed...


Im been working on the new task
for the
whole saturday noon..
Let's hope it will be another bold and
successful attempt..


On Sunday, Dad was behaving rather
weird.. Firstly, he freed his precious "pet" down at this really deserted carpark
at Tampiness
and told me to bring my
camera
so that he can take a family picture.

But.. he aint that creative afterall..
He didnt tell me that he is taking picture of us.
I didnt even bother to put on a more decent clothing
and some light makeup.

Anyway if any of you happened to
come across a software, "Sally's salon"
in CD-rom form

at malls or anything,
please help me purchased it.
I've got the preview game online and i really like it
but i've got no time to search for it.
Thanks..


a butterfly landed @ 9:17:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA