Saturday, September 22, 2007
Had a lot of talk about,
but just make it short and sweet..
Received results one week ago..
was a disappointment to receive a B+ for DAC
but were rather surprised to get distinction
for Field practicum/attachment.
In which i never expected it..
But still it was a joy.
Cos the GPA was good.
The time-table was received a week later which
was two days ago.
There were not a single free days
only days with half-day class.
The supervisor told
me to come back and help out,
even thought the schedules were
tight only in the morning not afternoon.
It means that I cant see my half-day chn.. =(
Let's hope there will be adjustment
and that there are free day/s for me.
Next week is the long awaited chn's day.
I had no time to shop for gifts yet.
Cause I had to give tuition
for my cousins again on weekends to prepare them
for their upcoming examinations.
Last Thursday
The spr had make a last minute decision
to have something special for the celebration.
Therefore a one-day tour "around the world"
came about (since it was the next sem's theme).
The teachers were be divided into different teams
and There were be booths on different countries
set-up by each team.
I was told to prepare for the draw lots thingy.
So i did what we always do during project
when we allocate tasks.
So another tch and I wrote the names of all the
other tchs and the 5 countries that we will be
touching on and passed it to the supervisor during
the meeting.
She was confused and so I tried to explain how to
"draw" the lots.
And the xxx tch make a big fuss and
exclaim loudly that it cant be done..
I was like so embarrassed..
So she suggested doing some other ways
that didnt make sense and finally she said,
"ah, i know, we can ......"
*...... is what I had said earlier.*
So she claimed the credits with the "solution"
Anyway, it was the same tch that always seems to
object what I said.
Anyway, instead of the supervisor,
she quick-picked for all of us.
I was so glad that I was the first name to be called.
Cos the 1st grp touches on Japan.
And I was even happier that my grp mates
were the nice ppl in the centre.
(I noticed that i can related and talk to the
tchs from China better than the others.)
It is going to be hard work
doing findings and getting prepared +
decoration, furthermore I'll be doing
the booth-tender duty. Which means
i had to do all the research materials.
Hard work but I think it will be so fun..
Now, we had to set up a booth on Japan.
Everything or anything about Japan.
So if you guys had any collectibles or anything
that is related to Japan, could you lend it to me
for display.
Thanks..
♥ a butterfly landed @
5:38:00 AM
Back
i>