Saturday, September 08, 2007
Have some thoughts to share
but everything went blank
after i load blogger.
The last few weeks
was alright..
Good Teachers' Day celebration
Collected a big bag full of presents
and loads of Ferrero Rocher
from the lovely cuties..
and I want to confess that
I really dont like Rocher
Some mouse/mice
had been savouring these choco
in my fridge.
Good Dinner too, at Sukura International
at Clementi Woods.
On that day,
the school bus was ready too.
Though simple, its still classic
and rather nice..
Everyone was surprise that
the design was done by me..
And then, someone's eyes
rolled and gave me a stab.
It didnt came as a surprise though.
School bus duty over~
Life is much more simple nowadays
I enjoyed being at home
slacking, lazing ard
and doing things i enjoyed..
Random Photos to Share...
Dinner at Clementi
after some seminar with the girls.
Ehs nice alright..
I still prefer Redhill market's barbercue stall's
varieties.

The school bus..
They didnt paste the bee's trackline properly.
But it looks fine from at a distance view.
Back view.
Sukura international dinner at clementi woods..
Didnt intend to go
cause of the string of events on the following day
but they manage to persuade me to go..
Nice ambience, with its own parking area;
a nice park that showcase the beautiful sunset
The park..
Spiral staircase

The food i grabbed: Shark fin soup,
abalone with dou miao,
fried squid, chawamushi
and cold boiled prawn with Thai sauce.
I specially love the juicy prawns
though Im not a prawn lover.
And i had 3 helpings of it.

This was just the first helping
and then i was too busy eating...
I think this restaurant is
rather a good choice if you are
thinking of eating Buffet.
Food (71/2 / 10)
Ambience (9 / 10)
Location (5 / 10)
Its rather inconvenience to go
if you do not own a vehicle.
But the place is nice when
the night falls...
I loved this little plushie best,
given by my little tod.
Its so round and adorable just like him.
I named it Mr Aeroplane..
My refreshment at the end of every day's lives
Im so into Ice cream nowadays.
One fine day, walk into the hypermarket
and bought 4 tubs of Ice-cream home.
Blueberry Ice cream with rainbow drops
& merci chocolate. 
I still stay involved in the K2's learning
my attached class for attachment.
Today, was like the best part of my
contribution.
This time round, their teacher are touching on
Australia (wild) and she needed my help to
dress the children up.
My helpless volunteer being dressd as Aborigines,
with my body scribbling.
I think its pretty successful har..

And my little new cutie
that holds a little resemblance to my sister
when she was
younger.
She's so cute..
*bites*

♥ a butterfly landed @
2:28:00 AM
Back
i>