Tuesday, October 09, 2007
I'll blog about children's day another day
cos i'm sure its going to be an ultra long entry..
Anyway i've burned a big hole in my pocket
last week.
Cause of the sudden big urge to shop
after looking at the different taiwan sprees online.
But waiting for my stuffs to arrive in 2-4weeks or
some 1-2months is ridiculous..
But I really am interested in some of the
tops and accessories..
And
Since it was hols on monday, and my kids
didnt turn out for tuition on Saturday, I went
shopping instead..
Credits to lialia& mei, and my sis..
So
Clothings
Bag

and lots of accessories...
Besides that, i also shopped for
some essentials like fruits, vitagen
-(the one with collagen taste
like my dish-washer soap)-
and after sooo long,
i finally bought my vitamins..
Its like spending half an hr at the pharmancy
and still dont know what vitamins i shld get..
There are sooo many different vitamins,
besides vitamin ABCD, there is magnesium, zinc,
Beta Carotene, Folic Acid, Calcium, Iron, blah blah blah..
Crazy.. I totally had no idea for was the
benefits and then comes the
brands, chewy types, liquid types,
or with favouring and.....................
Luckily help arrived and she pushed
"Centrum", 100 tablets to me.
With no worries, cause its a complete
package from Vitamin A-Zinc.
And told me that i can eat that for more than
3months..
Its like 1 stone and i killed so many birds..
Therefore it does not come cheap..
Let's hope it can build up my immunity system
and then I'll stopped after half a yr or so..
Shopping alone cost me over 200bucks,
plus this ultra powerful vitamin,
I cant believe i spent 0ver 300bucks
in a week.
Its like 1/3 of my pay gone..
Ehs, not exactly,
cos I was given a ehem...
hiak..
School's starting in 3days time,
excluding weekends..
It seems there are no changes to the
timetable but
I still hope there are..
I will be working half-day shift
during sch reopen for tues/wed
till prob closing..
"Im needed" to design sch magazine for
the sch (my stupid idea), hope it works
and somebody will want to purchase or appreciate it
and also to design the stage for
the children's graduation concert..
I am kind of dragging the day when sch
reopen... =(
Why are you the one who always call
when i need someone?
♥ a butterfly landed @
7:30:00 PM
Back
i>