<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Woo~The start of a new term...
Anyway there's nothing much to
cheer about, perhaps only seeing the gals
was a happy thought...

the first week already bored down by
assignments and of cos groupings..

Anyway i guess it had been a rather
long period of time ever since I head back to school
Dued to attachment..
And on the first day of school,
that fateful day,




i took the wrong bus home..
Stupid, i mistake 183 for 185..
AND
i didnt even realise that something
was amissed..
Then when i came to my senses,
i was like on some ulu road..
Alighted at some random bus-stop
and realised i was at the further end
of NUS.. Some design school...

I crossed over the overhead-bridge
and saw this bus 33 drove passed..

That bus-stop only have 3 bus no.
And the only one i recognised was
that damn 33, that takes its own
sweet time to arrive..

Since it was already 7plus,
i decided that the only way to get out
of this ulu bus-stop was to flag for a cab..


So i waited and waited~
Wait
wait
wait


there was absolutely no taxi
available for hire...
Deadly road..

I waited
UNTIL...

the next bus 33 came..

and daydream again in the long ride home~

Lesson learnt,
b4 day-dreaming,
make sure you're on the right bus..

Tues-Wed:
had to go back to centre..
My dear precious who was awake
and was in the hands of another tch saw me
and shouted
my name b4 running forward to
give me a big hug..

Thurs-Fri:
On thurs, Wanted to go for a jog
at the park
but I kept finding excuses for myself
to exercise and it was on friday that
i pushed myself to jog..

I did a slight warm-up
and jogged to the park.
I ran passed three bus-stops in a minute
(i was like wow..)
and after that third bus-stop
i can felt my leg aching..
lols..

I forced myself to carry on
for at least 11minutes..
I stopped and catch my breath
and then i walked for 40minutes..

In that 40minutes, i did some
exercises too but I really had
no motivation to run again..

Anyway i thought that i will be at
the park for at least 1 1/2 - 2hours.
Only to realise that i was home
in an hr's time..

Cooled down, and wanted to do
some sit-ups..
Only to "cough out" my chocolate
donut!
Anyway aft puking,
I felt re-charged,
and could easily do 20 sit-ups at a go..

Anyway,
woke up the next morning feeling
a bit sored all over..
I realised that my lower body
was over-stretched and
i was practically limping when
i walked..
I guess that probably reflected
on the im-sufficient warm-up
or the lack of exercises over the yrs..

Didnt went out that day even though
i was really keen in going shopping..

Today, The "soreness" was not in the least,
better.. The medicine i brought for muscle ache
was at least of help already.. hahas..
Anyway, it didnt stop me in going
for dim sum..
Travelled all the way to Changi Term2
for DimSum at CrystalJade..
I didnt understand why they
took the trouble just to eat
CrystalJade.

I was very wrong,
the food there was - heavenly..
There was a few dishes not available
at most outlets..
Ohh..
Really cant wait to go back there again..

=)

There goes week 1~

a butterfly landed @ 10:07:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA