Friday, November 16, 2007
(edited)
Finally after much "courage",
more like deep considerations
I joined the gals in the US & TW spree
wahahas..
I bought graphic tees..
triple lurves . . .
I love rock,
more like I love black tee with silver prints
hiak~
Bags Bags Bags..
Like Im desperate for one, two,thRee!
favss #1

#2
#3
Now, Im going to crazily wait for 3-4weeks
b4 it land on my hand!!
And apart from the above,
I also bought
blue and white..
Not exactly for me, going to doodle
on my kids' faces.. lols
more sprees! yesh, after this batch arrived
then i can shop for more.. hiak
Oh yars, some crazy buyys for past days
Big sinful spent at Bodyshop~~
I lovesss the Plum shimmer lotion and
Blue shiny eyeliner to the core..
Then went to popular to get these

Just to start for the concert sample musix coin couch
then i realise that i have sooooo many
BLACK markers...
lols
Today went to Watson to get hair dye
end up buying a churn there, i had actually
went there last friday too, to buy some essentials..
Today, bought
Colour dye, Dye Treatment, Softsilk Shampoo+ treatment
then mummy happily popped hers stuffs and make me pay
for it.. evil mummy..
no photo, camera not with me =(
+ i've been too lazy to take buses to school
and to work..
Even thought i've just bought the bus concession
I've been taking cabs around..
At the rate Im spending, Im prob
going Broke in the fastest time ever..
Yesh, im going to DIY my hair tml
cos if i dyed it in the saloon, it will
cost over 100bucks..
so im going to DIY dye the base
and going to the shop to do highlight and trim..
Part of the reason is because my hair have been black brown
for quite some time
(i really wanted to dye this colour for some time le.. )
another is for the School concert
next friday.. wee~
Im so excited about the hair and the concert
lols..
Oh yars, PFT officially over..
Im glad despite the muscle aches, with the
muscleache plasters all over my body
and two muscle ache tablets,
i went for it on tues.. and and
I've gotten gold!!!
wee~ lols
Luck was on my side man..
Did i mention that Im might be signing up for
Muay-thai (Thai boxing) ..
hee, not confirm yet..
lalalala~
♥ a butterfly landed @
9:00:00 PM
Back
i>