Friday, November 30, 2007
The Bottom Line
It's time to think positively and admit when you have to give up and move on.
In Detail
Throughout today, you will feel the impact of past actions very strongly. This could include both pleasant reminders of what you have accomplished, as well as unpleasant reminders of what you haven't managed to do yet. Be prepared for pangs of sadness to pop up here and there. There is no going back, so do not succumb to any feelings of regret -- it is a waste of emotion. These negative reminders are examples of big lessons you have learned. Take a philosophical approach and carry on.
I really hate the feeling of bidding good-bye..
Its like a tingling feeling down the throat,
to the stomach and then you try hard to hold back
your tears..
Today, i had to bid goodbye to two of my top fav children.
One from the K2 class and another from my baby class
who will be returning to korea..
I wasnt inform until an hour or two before the younger one leave..
This young one had been pretty close to me because
for a period of time, i was the one to fetch her from her house
to school, I was the one trying to build up her limited vocabulary
and then the one to submit to her stubbornness..
Still rmb two or three weeks ago, her mum dropped by at the sch
for some other purposes and was surprised to see me because
the young one had been telling her that,
"Tch WeiWei no more."
Cause aft i resume my academic term, i was not
a full-time figure in the sch. since she was in the half-day
program and that I could only return to help out in the afternoon
we did not see each other for like the longest time.
I tried hard not to think of it and i didnt even want to
say goodbye to her cause i know i cant handle
that situation..
But still went ahead to give her the last hug and
uncontrollable the tears filled up my eyes.
The mum kept thanking me and
also had teary eyes..
And told me she will email the address to the
school and told me if i visit Korea can
go and find them..
All i know is that, the class will nv be the same
anymore, without her clinging to me, and her way of
speaking and mumbling korean words, "momochan"..
I will definitely missed her badly
and only had these memories and photos to fall back upon!
The funny thing was when i went to
wash up in the toilet, another child of mine
from the baby class, who saw me, kept saying
"Teacher Weiwei why cry?"
She kept bugging me with this question and i kept
telling her faster wash your hands, faster wash yr mouth.
Till to time constraint since im rushing to school,
I didnt bid goodbye to the other gal since she was having
lesson at the CC classroom. I felt it was better that way too,
and so i passed my the little gift and namecard to their chinese tch,
so that she can pass to her after i leave..
I've been teaching her for my attachment period for two yrs already..
Somehow feel a sense of loss..
Such a heartache too,
so she bu de
N I know that I will probably nv ever meet them again..
hate it...
♥ a butterfly landed @
6:57:00 PM
Back
i>