<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Went to MPH booksale last sunday
at expo.
It was a last minute thing after seeing
the advert on the newspaper..

It was a bit of a mess there
and finally manage to find out some treasure
over there..

Some of the books i've gotten are:
Description:
Best find!! A book that caught my
eyes whenever i went to the bookstore.
I am more drawn to the design of the book
than the storyline itself..
its a pity that
PS. I love you is out of stock..


Description:
I was surprised when i saw this book. Cos i couldnt get it online..
Great find!

Description:

For one more day by Mitch Albom was amazing..
I guess i wont be disappointed with this either..

Description

I've gotten this book after so long..
First introduce to it by a dear fren..


Description
Didnt Intend to get this book
but after
seeing Ben Affleck's comment,
i decided to get it.
Cos
my idol read this book!
lols
Anyway it sounds pretty interesting too
and its a hardcover book..


Happy~

Labels:


a butterfly landed @ 2:35:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA