Monday, November 19, 2007
White space week,
which means there's so classes to attend
for a week, except the only class in
three hours time..
Everyone will be able to enjoy their week
but i will be slogging my hearts out at work..
hahas.. ok lars, at the very least
i have some income generating..
After the wheelock college application,
yesh, i had already applied for a Degree..
I keep pondering on what am I going to do
after completion of the Degree, that is
if i get the Degree. Although the chances
getting in is real slim.
Instead of thinking of the jobs opportunities,
what was on my mind was to further go on
and obtain more..
lols, sounds a bit unrealistic, probably after the
Degree course, I have already find a soulmate
and will be settling down.. But having a Degree,
is like neither here or there,
and it also means that I cant have a change of Job
that is not child-related.
I cant be (some crazy thoughts) a fashion Designer,
I cant be a Business woman,
I cant be a Banker,
I cant be a Editor,
I cant be a Sport Manager,
I cant be a Air stewardess,
I cant be a Florist,
I cant be a Artist,
I cant be a Interior Designer,
I cant be a Photographer,
and
and
I cant be a Police-woman.
(lols, I had been having crazy thoughts
about being a police-woman lately..)
I thought i always know what I want. But in the end,
I always didnt know what I really wanted.
Just like, I never thought I'll be able to pursue a Degree
after a Diploma..
So what am I going to be, in 10 years down the road?
♥ a butterfly landed @
8:18:00 AM
Back
i>