Friday, December 14, 2007
Did I mentioned that I've
received the letter..
Im accepted to the Degree programme
by Wheelock College..
Most of my friends are going
for the offer..
Which is good,
I will still have them around..
But I am so unsure now..
So much uncertainties..
But I still have some time to consider..
Hope i can make a good choice
out of it.
Anyway,
Im going to BOSTON!
nahs..
Only for a month during the
immersion programme in the Degree course...
Let's see how..
Just finished rushing through the
Chn's progress report..
Phew~
Going to deliver it over later..
Now, Im officially having my break..
A short two weeks break, minus away all
the meet-up for school/projects and work,
it equals to = no holiday..
Not so bad..
At least my load is lighten..
I need shopping shopping therapy..
Orchard and Bugis, here I come..
Wee~
*jump jump*
♥ a butterfly landed @
9:09:00 AM
Back
i>