Saturday, December 29, 2007
Had a last minute notice
to prepare for the Graduation party..
So stay up on wednesday night to do all the planning for the party
and also one of the assignments..
b4 that, I prepared little Christmas gift for the chn
and had actually included my handphone no and
address..
I thought it might be inappropriate to include my address
but left it as it was..
In the end, their 2 teachers also went to include their address
too, in their gifts.
We, teachers (actually there was only 3, 2 form teachers
and me, the host) had MacDonald for dinner..
And I had to spare some of my fries for the kids..
hungry little kidos..
We had some crazy fun while waiting for the chn who was not here yet..
Rock n Roll~~
Esp for QY..
She's looking at you..
Coincidentally, one of the children's birthday..
A birthday walk..
Happy Meal time.. K2A
K2B
LOLS.. The fishball story
I'll rmb that..
Like some camping experience..
She indulging in her precious mini-cone..
hahahas.. so cute
I saw the two teeth missing..
hahahas..
"Ice-cream, Im eating you"

After the birthday walk and the dinner, was the game time..
I think it was the fries I ate,
that cause me to lost my voice halfway thru the party game..
since i was already having a sore-throat
The kids and parents was laughing
at my hoarse voice..
Team 1
Team 2
they're so engrossed in the game..

oops, dropped
Dancing dancing
Happily dancing..
Forgot to change mode,
therefore the pictures were unclear..
The sporty chn..
wee~
After the party ended,
the kids still did not want to go home..
They stay around to exchange handphone no
and address..
And also to take pictures with their frens..

They can even write their own address and
telephone no..
So clever~

The two genius-es..

pretty chn
wait for me~
yeah!
my precious gal =)
End of party =)

The K2 chn make me a card..
I was like so touch when they present it to me..
Its then i felt the part of separation so much..
Received some gifts and cards
and the chn's contact no..
One of the chn even send me a e-card..
And of cos appreciation words from the parents..
A sweet gift from another precious..

Went home rather late,
I work 13hrs shift.. lols
checked my phone, not a single message
But lots of miss-calls..
In the end, when I switch off the phone and
all the messages came flooding in..
I received a bad new when I called YM..
There was the beginning of the rollercoaster ride..
Condolence to AM and family..
Apparently, I shld not have return the call..
cos I had to wait for E to pass me something
like he come from KL.. lols
Damn..
He took me by surprise..
was totally unprepared for..
n I really cant accept the gifts..
Or else I will send the wrong message..
Was feeling really uncomfortable after I bathed..
Signs of falling ill and am so overwhelmed with
the events that happened today..
Cant slp, so kept myself busy
till I totally blacken out..
The next day still have work to do..
Important day, cos its the shuffling of
Class allocation, class-in-charge, different shifts
and also different tasks allocation..
All the teachers were allocated to their class-in-charge..
Only another student teacher and me,
she has not mentioned yet..
The three student-tchs' task is to change the
outlook of the area behind the dinning corner..
I have a different view and MrNe had another one..
So I just let him do what he wants..
Went great world to have lunch,
all the teachers went together..
Like so cool hars..
After doing some pack-up
the supevisor came to talk to the playgrp teachers'
tasks and curriculum..
Most of the teachers will be moving up with the N1 chn-to-be..
Only me, she gave me a choice to take over the K2 class-to-be
or take over the new batch of playgrp class..
I was caught in between..
Of cos given a choice, I will also like to move up
with the current N1..
Esp after one had puts in all the effort..
But its quite a good challenge to take over the 2008- K2 and playgrp class..
They are a challenge for me..
Cos this new batch of K2-to-be was totally different from the one I had..
Now I have a bad hunch that I will be taking both..
Playgrp in the morning and K2 in the afternoon..
hahas..
errmm.. hope not..
So went home aft work
Then went to meet my bffs,
at hollandV. to go for am's mum wake..
received a super duper power hug
from my golden pig..
As usual, we chatted..
So many interesting stuffs
and updates..
hope that after completion of our studies
for most of us,
we have more time to get-together..
Looking forward to that..
*hugs*
Some pics of hungry YS..
Look, he finished the whole plate.. lols

AM was strong,
but I know deep inside
she's feeling so bad..
Probably going down on Sunday again..
R.I.P AM's mummy~
One of the cutie went for a vacation,
she got this for me..
It was almost the same one I've got 1yr back
which I hang it on my precious pencil..
Ok, I lost that somewhere..
Now I've got another one.. =))
a female version of the one I've lost..
Thanks Nic for the snowman
and AM for beautiful butterfly earring.. =))
*hugs*
going off for housewarming party later..
but not in the mood..
Im not feeling too well..
*scream*
(also no voice come out)
I have a sexy voice now.. hahas
♥ a butterfly landed @
12:32:00 AM
Back
i>