Sunday, December 09, 2007
Helped she to do up her blog.
Found one skin that iis really sweet
and I really like it but,
saved it for her lars..
See how nice I am..
lols
ok,
I Realised that my skills are rather or
I should use - really rusty.
Cant find the exact code that I need.
Search high and low, then realised it was
redundant.
Cos the code work for Firefox but not on
Internet Explorer.
Since she is using IE,
its really troublesome..
But manage to set things right
except for that ugly scrollbar that no matter
how hard I tried, it didnt change to
transparent..
Now I really really want to change my skin too..
but
i have my stuffs to rush first..
HRM PPT
HRM SCRIPT
IEP SOURCES for chn final proj
ASLEC ESSAY
ASLEC Ind work
AMPYC READINGS X3
Edit EOP Cover letter n Resume
Chn Progress Report
*jump, jump, jump*
how i wish i can
HRM PPT
HRM SCRIPT
IEP SOURCES for chn final proj
ASLEC ESSAY
ASLEC Ind work
AMPYC READINGS X3
Edit EOP Cover letter n Resume
Chn Progress Report
hohohoho
fat hope~
♥ a butterfly landed @
1:00:00 PM
Back
i>