Saturday, December 22, 2007
I was a happy girl yesterday
( a few hours ago)..
Because I finally found my mechanic shaker pencil
in NP co-op
which most shops dont carry it anymore 
Cant live without it.
(Im generally not living when I've lost the previous one)
lols
cos its my drawing pencil..
Im a happy girl
with my pencil and organiser
wee~ my orbit pencil and classic organiser..
On the way to clementi and IMM
saw RD on the road..
Apparently I think his car met with
a teeny tiny accident with another lady's merc..
hahas..
=X
Although i cant hear the commotion but
I can basically see him ranting and swearing..
Meeting the gals later
to shopppppppppppp..
I have to be really careful with money..
Anyway, i read some horoscope regarding my life, and a part of
it is the financial status for 2007..
That was like last yr, 2006 when i read it..
And it mention something like,
2007 is like a "rich" year for me..
I will be having more income generating,
but apparently I will be spending more than I had.
So basically it was warning me about it..
Now bingo lars... has..
But still I cannot resist shopping......
I'm a high maintenance lady..
lols
Someday we'll know why I wasnt meant for you...
Someday we'll know why you wasnt meant for me...
♥ a butterfly landed @
1:30:00 AM
Back
i>