Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Merry Christmas to all you peeps~
I had a great christmas,
Hope everyone had a blessed and great Christmas too..
And many thanks for all the presents for da givers!
N advance thanks to those whom I have not receive..
*hint* lols
But why nobody get this for me.. lols
my sister present given by her love..
lols
Scary and irritating Elmo
staring at me at night..
*poke eyes*

Last Saturday was out with dakebi,
on the way to town, met XR who had knocked off
from work, and coincidentally we just end
up in the same cabin..
I had to get some presents for the gals
at Town b4 meeting dakebi.
I was really really late..
soo sorry abt that.
Meet dkb at Douby ghout,
she was already busy shopping..
It was also my first time at MacHouse,
so overwhelmed with the nice skirts and dresses..
But that trip proves to be deadly..
I spent more than I should..
I mean way way more than I should..
But still, I really love that stuff I bought..
I've gotten a white dress,
a skirt,
a purple jean
a formal blouse..
Think dkb also gotten really good stuffs..
Happy buy for both of us..
Thanks for your company and consultation
(luckily that was the only thing free~)
Dress 1 which me and dkb likes..
Apparently it was too loose for me,
dkb got this although she still likes the purple gown.. 
She looks like a sweet little bridemaid..
And I've got this..
and transformed it to ...
Classic look..
Another dress that I bought the other day..
like some naughty nurse, hahas
Im glad i didnt take white..
Rather happy buy yet again~
=)

At the end of our shopping,
I told her that I think I only spent less than $80
this time round..
End up I totally spent more than that,
$100 over bucks
cause of the christmas prezzies and miscellaneous.
During this two weeks already spent like over freaking $300bucks..
*scream*
When will my pay be in??
Dont think its enough to cover my expenses..
Sunday
Went to grandparents' columbarium..
Got them another flower pot..

Its been so long since they left..
But I've always have this choking feeling
down my throat and in my heart that makes me
want to tear..
i really miss them so much...
loves grandma and grandy..
After stayin there for awhile,
we went to Giant to shop..
Bought quite a bit of tibits..
And the lemon cheesecake..
Towards the end of the shopping then
realised I lost the top of my naval stud.
argh.. damn
That's a swarovski crystal stud..
And it damn precious and expensive..
Why do I almost lose my precious stuffs?
Now I have to wear another stud that looks like thisBlue Titanium Double white Swarovski Crystal Navel Belly Rings
While surfing thru, saw some really nice studs




But my previous stud was so much nicer..
take a pic next time..
Prob haf to check with Primitive
on whether they simply sell the stopper stud..
Saw this news while surfing.
Sounds a bit exaggerating though..
Labels: Merry Christmas
♥ a butterfly landed @
2:34:00 PM
Back
i>