<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Thursday, December 20, 2007

So many things happened for the past few days..
Im too lazy to talk much..
Anyway went Shopping with the gals
on last friday to Far East and Bugis..

I really wanted to buy alot of things..
But i still have to be mindful of what i buy
cos i was on a tight budget..

Went to O2 skin,
cos the girls was into Nail fashion lately..
I wasnt a big fan of that but still
got some nail stickers cos
it was dirt cheap..
Went to Missha to get the white/black
nail colours..What i bought at Far east..
Spent quite a bit at Sixties..
My favourite shop at FEP.
Really like their design and style..
Most importantly is that their cutting
really fits me perfectly, like it was
tailored to my body shape and size..

Happy buy for me and the gals..
I really loveee the White sweater..
These will be my CNY clothes if
im too busy to shop during FYP submission period..
Saturday~
Parent-teacher COnference..
everything was pretty ok..
Somehow gained some experience
talking to parents wiith different expectations..
Interesting..
Cept that...

Sunday~
Went to MD birthday celebration..
Met at Central..
First time there..
I will say that Central is a shopping mall meant for
tourists and high-class ladies..

Not to mentioned that
they have a whole stretch of restaurants
at the 3rd level that looks
gastronomic..

It was drizzling....
So it was really nice walking around
Clark Quay..

We had decided to head to Marina South
for steamboat but apparently, the bowling
centre at MS had closed down..
So we decided to go Marina Square for Bowling and
some shopping..

We played arcade..
House of dead4 is nice..
I wanna get that game for playstation..

N we played pool..
thanks to that self-proclaim gentleman
who played easy..
It was like sooo long since i last played it..
Nice nice~
In the end MM said there
seems to be a long queue for the steamboat
at Bugis..
so we head down to TB for steamboat instead..

So many nice stuffs at MS..

Monday~
Went for Career talk and Grooming Courses..
Now Im hesitating whether to take up
the offer by NTUC.
Which means that I will be bonded with them for
3 yrs if they sponsor my Degree education..

3 years = 36 months

36 months = 13140 days

13140 days = 315360 hours

315360 hours = 18921600 minutes

18921600 minutes = 1135296000 seconds

That is freaking long..

When I start my Degree course,
I will be like 21yrs old.
21 + 2yrs (Studies duration) = 23 yrs old
23 yrs old + 3 yrs (bond) = 26 yrs old..

Siaooooooo.. I'll be a long old maid..
LOLS..

Tues~
work work work..
someone was so nice to buy bubble tea
for me..
But i left it in the freezer..
I think its still in there now.. lols
Then went to TBP
Wanted to get a nice organiser..
But it was just so-so.
So head to BB.
No nice organiser but they have
nice notebook..

Wed~
Meet-up for Project..
hahas.. I haven been touching it from
last friday till Wed..
Then found out that we still have
so much so much to do..
aaaaaaaaaa....

After that went to Suntec
for the bookfest..
I wanted to get

1. Organiser
2. Mouse
3. Brit's CD
4. M.Pencil which i've lost.
Most stores dont carry it anymore

In the end, i end up didnt get anything
of the above..
cos there was no organiser
unless you count that orbit orbit type as one,
no Brit's CD, they are only selling old CDS, Animate, VCDS.
Nooo M. pencil and big ugly or plain ugly mouse..
=( it was like a wasted trip until i saw
that same notebook at BB..
Happily bought 2!!!!!
Peace and Faith..
Actually most wanted by me is the notebook
with the word "HOPE"
but its in Orange..
I dont like Orange..
But I really like that word..

Walked ard and saw another notebook
that looks pretty cute..
So bought all three..

Maybe I will just use one of it
as an Organiser..
Back home in the train..
Saw two young ang mohs..
appeared to be brothers
and also appeared to be a mixed..
Like angmoh + asian = super handsome..
lols..
1 of them is a super pretty boy
imagine Won bin..
unless you dont know who is he...

That was not enough to describe him..
Add a little angmoh healthy glow on wonbin
+ even beautiful sparking eyes = pretty boy..
Not that Im interested in him,
but I just cant take my eyes off him..

Im glad that one lady who pushes her
little boy in, in a stroller took away my attention.
That little boy is sooo adorable and clever..
He was reading a picture book.
I'm sure he will grow up to be an intellectual
heart-breaker..
Not to mentioned, he nearly lifted
my skirt up.. lols


Today~
I made this for paternal grandparents..
Thanks to dakebi who taught me how to fold it..

And i know what to get for my maternal grandparents..
something that is considered "practical" to their culture.
although it does not seems like practical to me..

Anyway, my two glass pot of plants are
growing really well..
From tiny teeny sapling they shot up..
I have to transfer the plants out soon
for 1 of the pots cos
they're too big for it..
Can you see the baby cactus?
It grew out from the body of the
"mummy-cactus"
It was quite shocking
cos the "mummy-cactus" is also so small.
It not even bigger than my whole thumb.

Wondering where I've got them from?

lols.. I have aplenty of it growing in the VD.
This is only 3 pots out of 5 that I had..

Another glass pot doesnt seems to be
growing that well and fast
as compared to the previous one.

But they're still nice...
=)

a butterfly landed @ 10:37:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA