<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Today was our assessment for
IEP. Its a final-yr project that kills
I'm so glad that its over.
But that was just a section of the big picture,
it only marked the beginning of the journey.

But anyway Im still glad that its over.
Well done gals,
we make it thru..
I know we can, and still will..
Haf a good rest, lets have
chocolate therapeutic tml.

I hope i can have a good rest today.
I really need one,
cos nv in my life have
I snapped my own flesh accidentally, with a scissor.
And also get over with the migraine that has been
around for 2 days and is still there now
It stays around for a few hours
and then it leave as quickly as it came.
And after a few hours it starts again..

Chop chop~

a butterfly landed @ 10:10:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA