<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Crazy stuffs during project meetup
31Dec..lols..

lols
to the two gals who was talking in front of me~
you know who you are
The scene was really funny..

hahas.. i was a busy gal..
talking to 12 + 4 ppl

Sealed with love from dakebiFOC project meetup is fun..
Especially when most of us wasnt in the mood..
Thanks gals for the wonderful presents.. =)

Went home after that,
not intending to go anywhere
since I have tons of unfinished work to rush
but still couldn't resist..
Went home, wash up and
went Bugis..
There was a lot of ppl but not as packed
as those hot places..

Went to all the shoe shops in Bugis,
but still there wasnt one that caught my eyes,
actually there was one heels, to be exact,
that cost $69+ from Bonia..
I think I might as well just get that online wedges..

Facebook is fun!
Actually not really, only
the application "Friends for sale"
It was those ppl, 90% whom I dont know
raising my price up..
Making me a rich owner too..
And I go ard buying pets too.. lols
And then giving them funny names..
LOLS
Add me if you have facebook account too.. =)

I've packed my overload wardrobe
Its so neat now =)

Alright Busy rushing all assignments..
*sweat*

a butterfly landed @ 12:44:00 AM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA