<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Friday, January 04, 2008

Random thoughts..

ehs
I thought i will have a good weekend this week
but da dah..
overwhelmed with ton of things i had to do
by saturday or monday..

We gals went to 72space earlier,
a new area like study area kinda of thing
really very nice place..

apparently *Somebody *wink*
thought that it was
a cafe or restaurant when they walked by ytd,
I dont know, i didnt go to sch ytd
and so Today, they decided to go there
for lunch..

you know,
diao my wei kao lehs!!
excitement level drop to zero~

so nice looking place,
is just a study area, not restaurant..
They actually haf another area for
watching tV and board games just
like settlers..

=( i have some pics,
Im feeling sooo lazy to upload them,
Ill do so next time...

Ytd didnt go to sch cos
I was feeling and looking so sick..
Noo..
I do not have fever, just a bit feverish though
I just had cough + sore throat,
headache + dizzy spells,

tummyache (I think is gastric) + my eyes were red
+ my whole face was flushing red..
On my cheeks and forehead..

Yesh, like what you're thinking,
I'm Like someone who's going to ***
LOLS

Ok im still alive and kicking..
So after coping myself at home the whole day
I finally decided to go jogging in the evening..
I didnt exercise or jog for more than a month
It was really a wise choice..
I felt soo much better after that, although
was breathless + the tummyache stuffs
after slow jogging for
less than two rounds in the park..
I just walked and walked and walked..

So much better..
Breathing the nice air
Feel like going jogging again, today..
But I've got soo many things to do.. =(
+ its raining..

Ohh yars, talking about raining
just now when I was on my way home,

a stupid brown spider landed on my laptop pouch..
arrgghh..
I guess you can never guess how freaking big
the spider is!!
It definitely bigger than a 50cents coin + maybe
1cm to it circumference..
I know its a bit exaggerating..
Ok, add 0.5cm around..
Im sure it more than that..

Ok, back to the spider landing on my pouch..
I was supposed to reach for my phone
and turned to see that spider crawling towards me..

* I was huggin my laptop pouch at 45degree *

I almost scream for my life..
Damn spider..
you know what I did??

I told my mummy and she said,
YOU throw the laptop arhs!!!
*funny mummy*
lols, crazy, will anyone throw $2.5k on the floor?!
But I almost did..
BUT i didnt!

I just freaking dropped the laptop
with the most rough-iest's gentleness
ok, whatever..
I just dropped the laptop and used my umbrella
to sweep it off..

Maybe that irritating spider accidentally
landed on my pouch from somewhere~
but i had a bad hunch is that
** uncle who flicked that spider to my pouch
cos he looked at me with a smirk when i walked pass him.
either he has a problem with me wearing purple jeans
or he's the one who did it..

argghh..
damn embarrassing!
damn spider..
I will have just smashed you up..
lols..
just jk..
I wouldnt even dare to have ANY contact
with it..
lucky you, shoo~
ok, end of drama..

ok, i am feeling damn sad
I was worth more than $80k on
friends for sale on facebk

January 2

Sean Wu Jia Hui bought you for $81012, earning you $4255 in profit. Click here to see your profile.

10:59pm

then suddenly there's this screw-up
in the system
then they had to use their backup system
which is the data saved a week ago..
what the......
Im only worth $4k then..
*angry*
I have more than $50k in the account but...
Although today the
rise rosed to $10k..
argghhh~
but The gift and messages are all gone..
plus - $70k and -$50k
*cry*

a butterfly landed @ 6:41:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA