Its overwhelming doing all the assignments.. I have a sharp pain between my eyes that makes me keep frowning..
Im only done with these few and the rest are undone or un-finish yet.. I need all of them by Monday..
IEP Research IEP Graph AYC online discussion AYC Individual AYC Group AMPYC exercise ASLEC questionaires
Did i missed out any?
As i was doing the assignments, my music playlist kept playing these three songs
Tears in heaven - Eric Clapton Love me- Colinn Raye Hui you na me yi tien - JJ Lin
These all songs that are link to parting and death yeah so spooky..
Yesterday, just minutes ago was my grandad's death anniversary.. Maybe he was singing these songs to me..
9 years had passed.. To me, it was just like yesterday, the incident happened...
I rmb 9 years ago, although I was only in primary school i remembered every detailed..
My grandma called to say something happened to grandad, and my daddy and my uncle rushed down to their house.. I heard from mummy but I dare not cry.. I just kept lookin at that one and only little star in the sky, and kept praying that grandad was alright and let grandad stay with us.. I just kept thinking of him till I fell asleep..
I woke up the next day and asked my mummy how was grandad and then I received the bad news.. The worst news of my life.. I was just the age of my youngest brother now, at 10 or 11 years old to receive the word death..
I dont know if its for fear or for misses or wad I just cried every night for a very long period, worst after my grandma left, not even half a yr after grandad left..
Although, they left me so long.. Its still so hard not to cry when I think of them.. The more I cried, the more I missed them all..
I didnt know it was almost a decade I just realised that when we visited my grandparents niche earlier..
So now you know why I love stars so much.. Its like a special communicating tool between my grandparents and me..
Im alright after crying it out now couldnt do so in the columbarium.. Now you know, Im a emotional person...
p/s 1: Thanks for making me watch more sad MTVs.. yr reverse psychology.. p/s 2 : Thanks for sending me that song.. It really helps.. :)