Sunday, February 03, 2008
(It's going to be a long post)
Gone is 2007 forever..
And I did not have new resolutions.
Although I know if i list them down, I will probably, maybe
follow and stick to the plans for a few months and forget its existence
after that short period..
But still life is meaningless without directions..
But still Im lazy to think..
ok, since when i became so fickle-minded..
2007 was a bad year for me
not going to name them..
I just hope 2008 will be a pleasant and
great year for my family, friends and myself..
I'm going to just flood this
entry with past events and lots of pictures..
Finally, after sooo long,
I finally went and donate my blood
to HSA on 31Jan..
So i had to some declaration, checkup
by the doctor for my blood pressure and
iron present in the blood..
And then finally, the last process..
Right in front of my eyes
when i was going to find a comfortable seat,
a man just "fainted"..
Not literally faint and fall down but...
if you know, then you do,
I dont know how to explain..
Then filled in my mind was..
"Will I Faint?"
cos its so embarrassing to.. hahas..
I was so nervous when the nurse came
to check my vein and stuffs..
Cause i was not sure when
she will just poke the needle in..
In the end, as predicted,
she cant drew blood out from my left hand..
The vein was probably too small as mentioned by
all my previous doctors who had to drew blood out from
my left hand..
But she mentioned something like
I have soft veins..
Then have to change place
and then they start to search for my vein
on my right hand..
And they got it..
ehs.. I cant say its not painful at all,
cos the process of piercing the instrument
into my vein and another to collect the blood
is really painful..
It feels like someone's cutting open
my flesh..
The volunteer had to distract my
attention and it was helpful in some ways..
But its not so painful as i imagine it to be..
This is the collection bag..
hahas.. this bag of blood doesnt belongs to me,
lols..
It was painless waiting for the
blood to be fill up..
But the exercise that requires me to squeeze the foam
was so tiring that I had to
ask the nurse whether i can stop..
LOL..
But she said, I cant or else i will feel numb..
I couldnt help it and i stop for a
tiny wee bit of 5secs and i can really feel
a strong bit of numbness on my hand..
so i had to pump pump pump the foam harder..
lols.. After the bag was almost full,
the nurses all came and asked me
whether i was alright,
apparently, i was looking quite pale..
But i was 100% ok then..
But they were so kua zhang
or rather to be safe,
they standby around me..
Then the doctor who passed by
adjust the chair and make me
lie down and rest..
But it was so uncomfortable
so i asked the volunteer to shift the
chair back for me..
That was the process,
was so satisfied and happy cause i can
save 3 lives with this amount of blood
when all it takes was 3 days to replenish
the loss of blood.. :)
my purple band..
I am a brave girl!

So I had to go to Orchard to collect my
phone, cause i took it for servicing..
The joystick was not working properly
and all messages were not send..
I boarded the crowded train
and was feeling a bit tired
and soon i was feeling really tired..
Then all of a sudden, my stomach felt
so uncomfortable and before i knew it,
all the stuffs came out, noo..
I stopped it from coming out and
swallowing it back..
eeekk.. I know its totally disgusting..
And the taste of that double choco donut
still linger in the stuffs..
lols ok gross..
The stuffs came out twice
and i had to swallow it down again..
That lady infront of me was so horrified
that she had to shift away and away from me.. hahas
So i had to move out of the train quickly..
I though i was going to faint then
and broke out in sweat..
Intend to head home but
the thought of not having my phone
make me waited for the next train..
So i kept popping sweets to
increase my sugar level..
So collect my phone after more than
an hour later..
And had to take a cab home
cause i was feeling giddy and
my stomach wasnt too good either..
which i suspected is gastric..
Was glad i was home,
and to Von: The uncle didnt cheat me..
lols
That was so dramantic...
Little sacrifice is worth it.. :)
Mini Celebration with Von and QY
after our major presentation..
At Swensen..
My softshell Crab + seafood Spaghetti
and Mango Tango :)
Absolutely delicious..
I will like to go back and have it again..

Von's fish and chip
She squeezed the lemon all over
the fish fillet..

Forgot to take Qy's Pizza
cause i was indulging in my food already..
Another full Celebration tomorrow
to mark the end of our journey
as students of Ngee Ann Poly..
Random picture of some Scandals..

Accompany my food to get some
drink for CNY..
I still dont get it cause we are
not celebrating new year at home
and nobody will be coming to our house
cos....
But to get..
24 Cans of Green tea
24 Cans of Coke
24 Cans of mixed Soft drinks
plus
24 Packets of Lemon tea
24 Packets of Peach Tea
24 Packets of Lemon Barley
Plus
6 packets of Milo
2 Big Carton of Fruit juice

is totally exaggerating..
Pic without the milo and fruit juices..
She thinks i print money!
On Friday,
went to von's house to make some prawnroll
Thanks to qy's secret recipe..
Fry fry fry~


Both me and von agree that
this looks abit like "geisha"
with Jace's sexy red pout lips..
LOLS.. This upcoming pic captured a funny process
Von told me that Jace will forget
to switch off the stove and she
really didnt..
Happy joined us after frying hers..
And she cried for help
"Aiya, cannot slow lehs, stuck already"
lols :X she's going to kill me..
Our outcome.. :)
Crispy and delicious rolls..

I continued to make more on saturday
Was too tired to go out..
In the end make from 2pm to 12am..
This morning after breakfast continue to
make more and to fry everything.. :)
Even crispier than friday's. :)
Going to have dinner b4
my gastric act up again..
♥ a butterfly landed @
7:10:00 PM
Back
i>