Thursday, February 14, 2008
I am still not too late to
wish everyone
"新年快乐"
Happy New Year
and
Happy Birthday everyone..
"Chu Qi - Ren Le"
Wee~ I like the feeling of saying
I'm a poly-graduate or
I'm a under-graduate..
Ohh whatever..
Officially done with all the assignments
and self-declaration of graduates of NP..
So on Monday,
after submission of our final assignment
we had planned to go for celebration and shopping..
It was kinda disappointing
cos eventually not everyone was present..
so no more celebration.
To make things worst,
received a ridiculous message..
Whatever, I shouldnt have let it affect me..
Shopping mood ruined..
But in my mind was still filled with
the intention of getting my boots..
So after travelling from Bras Basah to far east plaza
we had lunch at Subway and some shopping,
we head to Rochor Street to view the in-stock boots..
Quite disappointing cause they did not have my shoe size..
And for troubling the gals to go there..
We went to bugis street and
I bought a casual beige boot from Giovanno..

Right after we make our payment
and happily walked out of the shop,
Saw him..
It was so damn... ughh..
I just dreamt of him the night before..
And worst, the horoscope was soo
accurate about meeting with old flame
that sort of stuffs..
Luckily he didnt say much..
Tuesday went back to work,
officially as a teacher..
It feels good hugging and carrying my
beloved children..
Received a small token of reward
from "the top"..
Tuesday, went back to my alma mater,
qtss to revisit the school and the teachers..
Initially, the whole lot of people said they were be
returning back to school but
in the end, only a bunch of us turn up..
There was a big change in the school..
All the renovations and upgrading carrying out
in every corner of the school..
I still happy that I've met all the teachers
I wanna see, like
Mrs Goh - beloved doll doll teacher
Mrs Tan - our fashion goddness,
tease her again her fashion on clothes
and shoes..
Mrs Gan - she gave birth to another son
after we graduated..
Zhou liang - she had slim down further,
and became gorgeous
Ms Yanti - she remembered me :)
Mr Qiang - Rise in rank, no longer PE tch
Mr Loh - I forgot to call him..
Mr FOO - hunk of the school
and another bunch of teachers whom I couldnt recall
their names now..
Chat with Mrs Tan and our ex-english teacher
(hahas.. Im trying to recall her name..), oh recalled,
Mrs Dus
Exchange greetings, plans for now and future..
All the teachers we had met, and had taught us for
our final lap, couldnt stop singing praises for us..
saying we had set the standard for the
N.A. and none of the other batch of students were able
to break our record in terms of academic wise and
also in our teachers' heart..
We were the highly-motivated
and "gan chiong" bunch of peeps..
lols..
And even another teacher
whom I cant remember her name,
I think is Miss Tan..
She remembered me..
She's like a big sister to me, even
though she had never taught me before
only stand in for teachers on leave..
And Mr Foo..
hahaas..
Still as charming as before
but apparently, we agreed that he shrunk
in terms of heights..
Yesh, he remembered me!
That one person that always confiscated my
necklace back then..
I guess that's the reason he remembered me..
I was so surprised that he came to me
and asked "What are you doing now?"
So we exchanged a short conversation
and he left..
Met Mdm Chang,
my favourite form teacher
in lower secondary..
She was the teacher whom my
class always send her off with tears..
And then Im always the one chasing after
her and asked her to come back..
She had really saved me
and helped me damn lots
in the good old days when I was
with the "ahlians"..
Or else I will have never
come thus far..
Mrs Goh,
best upper sec form teacher..
Aka as our Doll-doll teacher..
lols.. She's the one who also shield
and fight for the best for our class..
And pay half of the ticket price for us
to return back to the school's anniversary dinner..
We've promise to meetup soon at starbucks and
K's wedding..
Mr Ong,
my badminton coach
whom was suspended as being a coach.
Not sure what's the reason but
Its probably good in a way that could save
his position as a teacher..
There was a big change in
the staffs..
Alot of teachers were down with
sickness and most had resigned..
Even our principal was transferred to
loyang seconday..
A shift of principal after every 5-7years..
Even though, we were still the best
in term of physical achievement,
academic wise, were dipping..
Chatted for so long,
then realised, we did not
take any photos..
But most of the teachers had already left..
TeckJing,Clara, Suria, Mrs Tan, Abshah, Karmila, Me, Zahra
With Mrs Gan
With Mrs Dus

After that, Z drove us to
TBP to have brunch..
We crapped and chatted
throughout,
and all of a sudden,
I realised that we are not young
anymore..
hahas..
I really need to open my eyes bigger
in search of my the other half..
After that, head to CCK for reunion dinner..
Steamboat and bbq..
Didnt eat much
except the Martell prawn.
*drool*
Ate so much of that till I felt abit sleepy..
Went to Marina South..
Was looking at these couple of people
and i was approached by a group of young
foreigners asking me to take pictures..
Initially, I though they wanted me to take picture
for them but in the end,
one of the lady wanted to take picture with me..

hahas.. the reason was because
we were both wearing boots..
After that, spotted
a Bangladesh trying to be funny
LOLS
I like the balloons
especially the blue dolphin


The god of fortune looks
extremely slim this year..
Maybe he was on diet,
or maybe he just popped some
slimming pills..
hahas..
Look exciting?
Nahs..
I sat something similar in Malaysia-
Sunway lagoon and Time Square..
Which was really fun..
Poor cutie monkey stuck
in the plushie machine
Bumper boat
and Bumper Car
(A distance away)

Early this morning,
my mum robbed me of another
250bucks..
When am I going to get my ipod?
The first day of New year
went to Aunt's house..
I was so qi dai for the mahjong session..
hahas..
After lunch, ate some abalone
which taste like rubber..
But still quite nice..
Then surf net for a while
and then the mahjong session starts..
I just sat behind Daddy
watching how he play..
But apparently he was too fast for me..
But he kept on winning..
After that, I was given the opportunity
to play..
Dad sat besides me and guide..
hahas..
I lost half of his winnings away..
Until...
I got 2X "gang"
and furthermore, still won that round..
Earn back all the losses..
After that,
had some small winnings too..
I passed the seat back to my dad
with double the winnings he gave to me..
He urged me to play poker with
my cousins, which i was reluctant to..
But still joined..
Initially won quite a bit..
Then after that jiu lose a lot more..
In the end, I suffered a loss of $30+
First day of new year,
doesnt seems to bring me luck..
In the end, on the way back
found out that Daddy and
my younger brother also lost some money..
:(
Half of my red packet is gone..
Actually I had a bad hunch that the start
of this new year wont be great..
The second day of NY,
went to my late grandfather's Brother's wife house..
Since it was "Chu er", didnt expect their extended family
to be around..
But we were wrong..
Anyway we went there last year too during "Chu yi",
and all their family members were there.
Furthermore, my family, my aunt and uncle's families
went there too..
So it was abit too overwhelming in a 2/3 room flat..
But this year,
my aunt and uncle didnt tag along
so only our family went..
When one of the aunty (my dad's cousin)
opened the door,
intending to push my late grandfather's.............. out,
saw that Mr. Dao in the room too..
hahas.. Mr Dao was a young chap
probably a yr or two younger than me..
Cause he's family was filthy rich,
so he has this ya-ya look..
Last new year when his mother
wanted to take picture of all
my grandpa's and his brother's grandchildren,
he was damn proud and said "why
should we take photo with them.."
And he gave that sulking look throughout and
then hide in the room..
So when his mum mentioned
that he was in the same school as I do,
to be frankly most people will politely asked
"what course you are in" or
"which year are you kinda thing"
He didnt even looked at me
and be friendly at all..
Super dao..
After we left,
my cousins and I couldnt
stop gossiping about him..
Lols..
BUT..
This year was super different..
Maybe I'm too thick-skinned..
I think I "dian" dao him..
Automatically, he came out
of the room and gave me a polite smile
when he saw us..
I was like.. ermm..
And he sat just opposite from me..
And he kept looking at me,
or maybe in my direction..
(There was nothing behind me, accept the wall)
So I became the "dao girl" and
ignore his friendly disposition..
Whenever I turned to talk to the aunties,
he was generally looking at me..
But who cares..
I was only interested in the mahjong
that his relatives were playing..
I said that this year was not a good start
because I actually collected lesser
angbao than my siblings..
My grandpa's brother's wife never see me around
even thought I was right behind her.
But its quite embarrassing to say,
"Hey, wo mei you lehs.."
hahas,
and so I didnt get hers..
Basically for the period there,
I was sitting there, so boring, walking
some dumb shows..
Finally that Mr.Dao's family was leaving,
and you guess what?
He came and bid good-bye to me,
with that super charming smile..
For once, I think he really charming..
lols..
AND,
He didnt bid goodbye to any of my family
at all..
hahas.. Super obvious..
So after that, in the car
Daddy was complaining how dao he was..
And then he talked about dao's family..
filthy rich, initially staying in some Bungalow.
and then shifted to a condominium
at Bukit Timah district..
Whatever..
We went for a walk at some funfair..
Before heading home..
Saturday,
was supposed to turn out for
friend's 21st birthday..
But something propped up,
so didnt went..
Sunday,
Stayed at home to do some
spring cleaning..
Cleared my desk, packed my shelves and
cupboard and also organized my jewelery box..
Monday,
Officially started work!
Cant really remembered what happened..
Just received new chn..
Tuesday,
officially, in-charge of the new playgroup
class..
Shldnt be a problem,
since i worked with last batch of playgroup..
Today,
I had my retribution..
lols..
A new child vomited on me..
argh!
I had to wear the auntie's pant for
the day..
During lunch time, i insisted
on wearing my own pant back even though
it was not dry yet..
After lunch,
we teachers have a go at
"lao yusheng"..
One of the auntie went to buy it..
So generous..
And then, when they said
we can starting eating, I realised
there was a whole big chunk
of yusheng on my fork..
lols, so
"kuai dian chi tiao"
After that,
the school also have
"lao yusheng"..
To teach chn the tradition of it..
So we teachers have another go at it..
hahas, so this year
will definitely be a prosperous year for me :)
and my colleagues..
After work, went to BMC to get
some stuffs..
End up met my parents there..
So took the opportunities to get all my stuffs
junkies, fruit juices, vitagen, ice cream
and etc without paying.. hahas..
Went back, was already late evening..
Ate dinner, anyway the gastric seemed to be
under control.. Not acting up these day
(*fingers crossed)..
Hopefully it will never ever act up.. :)
Anyway, I think Im really having
"tao hua" luck this year..
I have so many ex-suitor
came back with the same purpose..
Not giving exact details,
But...
Anyway, it should be good..
I should take this time to
find one ideal one that could really lasts..
Ohh its late,
Happy V. day people!
I love you guys..
*hugs*
♥ a butterfly landed @
1:32:00 AM
Back
i>