Friday, February 22, 2008
I was having this long crazing
to go to the beach,
get some tan and fun..
But haven had the chance to..
Last Sunday,
after we went to Na's house for
a small gathering,
we head to Vivo for a walk..
I prompted the girls that
we should really go to Sentosa
for pinic and stuffs..
Was glad that they are excited about the idea too..
Big Thanks to
Bi-Bi for "volunteering" to plan and organize
lols..
Hope everyone will be able to turn out on that Saturday..
Yesterday, got another invitation
from my buds
to go to the Sentosa on this coming Saturday..
Really really will like to go..
But given my state of health,
(I've caught a cold: Flu, Cough, Throat infection)
Im sure I will not be able to turn up for work
on the following Monday..
So Im giving it a missed..
Then just now,
was informed that the school will be going
to Sentosa for this term's field trip next friday..
lols..
Such Coincidence..
Anyway, not sure whether
I will be going too..
Since I will be with the youngest
bunch of little ones,
I doubt that I will be going..
:(
♥ a butterfly landed @
6:36:00 PM
Back
i>