<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Having a big headache
in getting a chalet for my birthday..
How troublesome..

Initially my gm said she will settle
everything for me,
cause i wanted to get the landed property chalet
down pasir ris park..
Cause it is a lot bigger than the normal chalet
and there are more rooms
for ppl who wants to sleepover..

It looks something like this

So i've been waiting for an answer
all while long,
turn out that,
nothing was done..
Its quite difficult to book for the
period in May now
cause that week will most
probably be fully booked for
Mother's day celebration and etc..

Then
One of my close buds was
willing to help me book a chalet
further down pasir ris park at
HomeTeam Chalet..

I have nv been there,
nor any of my close buds..
So Im not sure whether it will
be inconvenience..
But I decided to get it and then
now my gm called my mum
and said she will settle everything for me..

Wt....
She must be thinking
of the NTUC chalet which
i do not want..

I really hate
Such troublesome stuffs..

I think everything is
rushing and pushing me
too much..

- urgent medical checkup..
how to check when that clinic close at 5pm
and i end work at 5pm?
Besides it take 2-3days to
processed the report
and I need the report to be send latest by friday?

-DBS
Not enough cash to pay
for the first payment..
Have to withdraw from the fixed desposit..
And I have to go down personally to sign
some statement and etc..
And most bank close by 4.30pm?

- School's art-folio!
driving me nuts!!

- I have not touch on the
essay regarding the application for
the scholarship..
gotta write 5 pages! And I think
they have to receive it by Monday..

- phone and camera problem..

-Needless to say,
the chalet problem..

a butterfly landed @ 9:38:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA