Im done with my Art folio or portfolio.. It took me a week, from last Saturday to thursday mid-morning..
I super like doing stuffs like these that allows me to design and decorate.. lols Although because of it, I had lesser rest and sleep time.. I slept less than 6 hours everyday.. Sometimes 4 hours..
And i had to took cabs to work cause I woke up late.. hahas..
But still Im quite impressed with my work, cause I had enhance the overall work of the children's..
My toddlers only know how to doodle, so Im there to "enhance".. lols..
Was really tired but still went ahead to meet the gals for dinner ytd at Ms Clarity Cafe.. Ehs...
The food is so-so.. Perhaps it was a big wrong choice to order Chicken Cordon Bleu.. Cause my serving is chicken breast meat and worst, I totally missed the word "breast meat" on the menu was too overwhelming to see ham & melted cheese on top of the chicken meat..
I dislike breast meat even more now.. :(
But still the company I had matters or else i'll be so grumpy.. :)
----------------------------------------------
I'm done reading Mitch Albom's "Five people you meet in heaven" Actually started reading it weeks ago,
but was too busy to continue.. (In actual fact only 5pages)
And today, I finish the remaining 190++ pages.. And I'm totally impressed with Mitch.. He never fails to inspires and touch my life.. Causing me to reflect upon the things i have done in my life..
Great!
I'm going to start reading "The other Boleyn Girl" by Philippa Gregory.. I want to finish reading it before this movie is release.. :)
I super love stories about ancient kings/Queen/princesses.. Especially with a juicy storyline like this.. ♥ a butterfly landed @
5:19:00 PM