<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Trip to Sentosa with
the children was actually alright,..

But Siloso Beach have changed
quite a bit ever since my last trip there..

It was so beautiful,
Cause it was pouring in the morning,
and the weather was really really nice..

It evokes a tinge of feeling and
some memory there with my buds
a few years back..
it happened to pour heavily during our
fun picnic session,
And poor we, squeezing under that hut
watching the lightning strikes, a distance
away from the shore..
How beautiful and romantic har?
That's once in a lifetime experience..

that explained why I
enjoys looking at lightning
when it strikes..


AND
I want to go there SOON!!!


I really really wannt to
down to the water then..
But the chn will not allow to go near the water..
So no luck

But
:)
Looking forward to our trip there
with the girls soon..
hahas
I po-lo-so Na into buying bikini,
dont know whether she will or not..
Anyway anyone had a beach ball or volleyball?
Let me know ok..

Okk, got my pay,
have the urge to get and buy
IPOD classic, as there's a 30% discount
at one of the store in funan mall..
But....

Mum said, "wait for someone to buy
on your birthday lar"
Yars, she's not hinting me that
she's getting it for me..
Instead, she was trying to tell me to
surrender the money to her.. :(

Maybe I should wait for the next
IT fair up, and then get it with my next paycheck..
If you happen to know there's a IT fair on,
notify me, ok..
Thanks :)

Bringing my mum to TP to shop..
Need to get that shirt and tee from vivo too..
off~

a butterfly landed @ 1:06:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA