<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Yiling's 21st Birthday Celebration
15th March 2008

The 8 littles girls :)
lols.. ignoring bernard..
let's take another one..
The Chiazz with the lead..

V32 with lead
The present from we chiaz..
yesh, seductive hars..
We, busy whoring and
talking about bodyshop products, phone
and etc..

My Golden pig grand-daughter and I
Coincidentally we're both
using Maybelline Angelfit foundation
and of the same shade..
Alot of catching up with Chiazz
and we talked about how we are going to
celebrate our 21st birthday..

It was almost a nice and peaceful birthday,
untill yiling's cousins decided to add more spice in..
LOL

ehssss..
please ignore her..
lols

Very sinful us!Funny... No matter what, the rest of the gals
are always ready....
Although it super random,
I love my nue er's expression.. lols

yet again! lols
GOSH!
Look at her beautifulcakes.
yums..
Apparently, it started raining,
and we have to run for the shelter..
Water bombs already safe-guarded! lols

Pretty her..
still oblivious to her surroundingsHer relatives..

Her cousins..
Mastermind in white cardigan..
How sweet..
Remind me of my cousin and sis..

The girlsEx-5A + ex-qtss
The Ech-gang
Battle started shortly after
the photo-taking session..
Poor chap..

ehs..
Honestly, please dont play
such a trick on the birthday gal or boy..
hahas..
I am so quilty for playing a part too.
But please dont do it to me ok!
Cutting up the cake..
yums..
In case you want to know, this cake cause
$49.

Gal power: Grandma & Grand-daughter..
LOLS

------------------------------------------------

16th March 2008
Celebration at

Little Red House Seafood Restaurant

down The Quayside..


Its a big pity that phone camera

was down so didnt took any picture at all..

The food there was excellence!
I mean most..

We had


1. Scallop with Brocolli *****


Heavenly, the scallop was damn big

compared to the one you eat at other restaurant.

And the scallop was so mouthwatering
that I
couldnt help but
really want to go back for this dish again..



2. Herbal Prawn Soup *****

First time heard of the combination

of herbal + prawn = soup?

Me too..
It tasted like Ba Gu Teh + prawn soup..
It was just a small portion served
to everyone,
and in it was 4 rather big
and very fresh prawns..
NICE!!


3. "KFC" Chicken ***


Hahas.. Its not really
Kentucky fried chicken

but it smells like one..

It didnt look appealing to me and
I nv have the intention to try..

But still I was forced to finish the last 2 pieces..

Not too bad but i given a choice
I wouldnt order
a whole chicken
in a seafood restaurant.. hmm..



4. Cheesy Clayfish ****


A conned dish..
I was told it was
my favourite
Cereal Clayfish but after trying,
I realised it
was cheese toppings..
Interesting..

Nice cheese but i dont like the combination though..

But its definitely nice eaten
as two separate stuffs..



5. Steam/Fried Tofu **


Nothing much to talk about
Tofu right..

But apparently I think the time taken

to prepare this dish is probably ridiculous..
A meticulous dish..

Anyway to me, its still tofu,
nothing out of ordinary..

6. Nong Hiong **


I never like this thing but I still gave a
try..
Its totally different from
the
cheap cheap ones outside..

Apparently they use seafood
and
spices to make this dish..


7. Chinese Mee Goreng ****


One word - NICE!

And I really love it..
Big sotong and stuffs


8. Seafood Fried Rice ***


I love seafood fried rice..

But the one they offered here

tasted a little too salty though..



8. HUGE Chilli Crab ****


Lastly..
The "lead actor" came out..
How nice,
I was offered the
big claws "gong", twice :))
hiak..
But our chilli crab tastes
like ketchup crab instead..

Disappointing..

But because of the ultra big claw

that is as big as my hand,

I still think it worth eating afterall :)

How i wish it was black pepper crab instead..

All the sea creatures are really enormous
and they came with a generous portion
and very fresh compared to the ones you
eat outside..
Lastly,
The bill didnt came cheap at all..

LOL..
But it was a great meal :)


I wonder if anyone
will be that
generous to treat me
to little red house again..
lols

Labels:


a butterfly landed @ 6:50:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA