Went Shopping after the event with na and both of us end up spending a lot..
I bought my dress, my belts x3 tees & tube
We had fun trying shoes all over the boutiques, there was one particular shop, we went in 3-4 times cause we couldnt decide...
In the end we didnt buy any.. lols..
I also bought my beloved Ipod Classic.. :)) I am still pondering on which speaker to buy..
700bucks gone in a day..
Friday went Bugis to shop.. Bought my bf shirt after so long.. The whole street are filled with this sort of shirt and dirt-cheap, I got mine at $10 only..
Also found my Crystal Heart necklace.. Damn lucky..
Bought some accessories for my Ipod.. But the auntie cheated me.. I say Ipod video different as Ipod classic for the screen protector.. But she insisted it was the same and she dont provide the service of pasting and fixing the stuffs..
In the end after buying, then checked with another stall.. Ah.. Then found out i was cheated.. 15bucks.. lols.. Chou Auntie..
Anyway after installing the iTunes, found out that there dont have the software for converting files to mpeg4..
I nearly fainted.. But luckily there was so many free download software that do the convertion.. Phew~
Going to Cut my hair and do some treatment.. Maybe I'll dye or highlight my manes.. weewee~ ♥ a butterfly landed @
4:41:00 PM