<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Sunday, April 06, 2008

I am back to being a super
busy person..

I have a big pile of work
thrown to me..

~Besides decorating the classroom
to suit the theme,
~I have to decorate the main hall according
to the theme as well..
~And I have to prepared the chn
next portfolio on activities in school and
~to start writing their progress report book..
~Furthermore, I have to prepare ppt,
brochures and etc for the school
as our school was invited to an impt seminar..

Being too free for a few days
was weird and boring..
Im addicted to work,
I guess Im a workaholic..
lols..
And I enjoyed being one...
----------------------------------------------

I received a call from xxx
inviting me to an interview..
I shld be glad but somehow it doesnt feel
right..
If its successful, i will probably bid
goodbye to "it" forever..


--------------------------------------------

The other Boleyn girl by Philippa Gregory is really good..
Im halfway thru but
dued to work, reading is on hold..

-----------------------------------------

My GM is out travelling again
and still have not confirmed anything yet..
Besides she asked me to turn down my
friend's offer for the hometeam chalet..

So still nothing is confirmed yet,
worst come to worst,
I will just hold a BBQ at ECP..

If i can get a big chalet,
then i'll invest in my long awaiting
Ipod classic and a speaker
for the entertainment.
If not I can still delay my "wants"..

Holding a pre-celebration,
So keep your 10th of May free for me ya! :)

a butterfly landed @ 4:48:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA