<body> <body bgcolor="black"> skin by aMIDala anastAsiaNA

Monday, April 14, 2008

No more fever :)
only left with the flu..
That causes Insomnia..

Sunday shopping burned
a big hole in my pocket..

But i finally bought most things
that I needed..

My slippers from D&C,
My Davidoff Coolwater perfume.
Not sure why I got it instead of
getting Moschino..

I also bought my vest..
Not exactly what i wanted
but still it looks pretty good..
And some shawls
for myself and my mom..
Gotten some silver stuffs,
got a silver necklace for mum too..

And alot more..
Yesh, sunday shopping already
caused me 2oobucks..

Retail Therapy do wondrous :)

I am going to shop more this week
and will most probably be getting my IPOD classic &
maybe the speakers.. :))
(cant stop smiling for that)

----------------------------------------
GM gotten the big chalet (private estate) for me
near Pasir Ris Park..

She's so naughty,
played a trick on me twice..

Anyway
I do not have the exact address,
will wait till i have the exact address
then i'll send the invitation..
but the building should look like this..

Will be very busy during
this period,
preparing for the PTC, field trips, decorations,
seminars and etc is killing me..

I think i need some help for the bbq party..
hmmm..


-----------------------------------------
I am finally eligible to receive government's $$
lols
I can sign up for the growth
dividend.. woohoo,
although its quite a tiny sum
but afterall its still quite a pleasure to
have extra money rolling into my pocket..

a butterfly landed @ 8:22:00 PM

Back




adobe photoshop v 7.0
blogger
blogskins
blogskin design by aMIDala anastAsiaNA